Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Onimusha 3 - combo movie - "Uber"

j_xker
Lol

Member 15914

Level 2.00

Nov 2006

Old Dec 23, 2006, 09:11 AM Local time: Dec 23, 2006, 09:11 PM #1 of 6
Onimusha 3 - combo movie - "Uber"

This is the movie which I have just recorded.I think it's worth to watch, since it's my last work on Oni 3. Do you have any comment ?
Share it with the others and gimme comments , plz ^^ :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcNZaH8O_74

Merry Xmas you all

Or go to http://www.xanga.com/ggearvn
Added 2 Slash combo clips (guilty gear).Video section ^^.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 10:21 AM #2 of 6
I liked when the guy has on the panda suit.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 10:58 AM Local time: Dec 25, 2006, 04:58 AM #3 of 6
I don't see what's so special about the combos in Onimusha 3. They're barely even combos, just presets which you need to time correctly. You want to see some actual combo chaining? Try something like this or Bujingai. You can practically chain the entire game if you're extremely timely in doing so.

It's great quality for youtube, though. The world needs more fan made videos. I just don't like the system all that much, since most of the attacks in that video are counters.

How ya doing, buddy?
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 11:38 AM Local time: Dec 24, 2006, 11:38 AM #4 of 6
I didn't find it very cool, myself... Maybe it's because Onimusha 3 sucked >_>;

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 01:07 PM #5 of 6
I prefer fighting game combo videos since they show off these hitbox opportunities that crazy fighting gamers with an excess of time are only capable of achieving.

I really like the quality of the video in comparison, and it's far from crappy by all means. Good job!

On a side note, my friend and I were talking about how much I hate all incarnations of Canon in D -_-.

I was speaking idiomatically.
j_xker
Lol

Member 15914

Level 2.00

Nov 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 09:02 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2006, 09:02 AM #6 of 6
yea..........That's 'coz of Western style is different from Asian style. Most of my Japanese and other Asia friends said it's good. We love things like panda and Samurais ^^. ^^.
And why did I only use Criticals ? 'Coz it's one-hit-kill. Second, it's hard to do. If it easy, no one gonna make a combo for it ^^.
Last , This Canon Rock version is played by funtwo, a Korean guy. His performance is very impressed ^^. That's why I choose it as the BGM. Other versions are .....really SUCK !

P/S : And thanks for the comments, you guy ^0^

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] Onimusha 3 - combo movie - "Uber"