Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My Pumpkin Designs

Lauro
incongruous smidgen

Member 34220

Level 5.59

Aug 2009

Old Oct 30, 2009, 04:10 PM Local time: Oct 30, 2009, 03:10 PM #1 of 1
My Pumpkin Designs

I was bored the other day and had several un-carved pumpkins lying around so I fired up Adobe Illustrator and created some pumpkin designs.

Here are some thumbnails of the designs...

Here are the Adobe Illustrator files and some PNG image files of the designs...

Adobe Illustrator Files
PNG Image Files

Please tell me what you all think.., and feel free to share any Pumpkin / Halloween pictures you happen to have.

I will try to take some pictures of the ones I carved (the first three) later tonight.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > My Pumpkin Designs