Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2010, 04:37 AM Local time: Jan 10, 2010, 03:37 AM 1 #1 of 1141
I think people is just getting too critical for the game. Of all the reviews I've read, most of them just tell that the game is alright but somehow it fails on some tiny/major aspects that the reviewers seem to like. I get the feeling that people aren't enjoying it that much because they're looking on the bland aspects of the game. It's all about having a gaming experience, not just pointing out where and how does it fail, after all it's just another Final Fantasy.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread