Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I broke Firefox.

BurningRanger
...was there

Member 4377

Level 19.38

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 04:32 AM #1 of 4
I broke Firefox.

Err... it's kinda minor I guess. I can't click my mousewheel. Rolling it still works but I don't get the little arrow things when I click it... so I have to resort to moving my mouse all the way to the right of the screen and pulling down the scroll bar when I wanna get to the bottom of a page. =(

It still works in like Thunderbird and stuff... which is weird. So I think I messed up an option somehow. Which is stupid, because when it stopped working the last thing I had done was fiddle around with my toolbars.

Speaking of which, anyone know how to make the bookmark toolbar show icons without text?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Pokemon Diamond: 1547 1670 1982
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 05:13 AM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 11:13 AM #2 of 4
Originally Posted by BurningRanger
Err... it's kinda minor I guess. I can't click my mousewheel. Rolling it still works but I don't get the little arrow things when I click it... so I have to resort to moving my mouse all the way to the right of the screen and pulling down the scroll bar when I wanna get to the bottom of a page. =(

It still works in like Thunderbird and stuff... which is weird. So I think I messed up an option somehow. Which is stupid, because when it stopped working the last thing I had done was fiddle around with my toolbars.
Have you enabled mousewheel click function in the control panel?

Originally Posted by BurningRanger
Speaking of which, anyone know how to make the bookmark toolbar show icons without text?
Just don't enter a name for the icon (?)

Hehe by the way, your avatar and my signature have kind of a connection to each other =D

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 06:50 AM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 12:50 PM #3 of 4
Originally Posted by Musharraf
Just don't enter a name for the icon (?)
I totally never considered doing that. Awesome =D

If you go to Options > advanced, try toggling the autoscrolling option.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
BurningRanger
...was there

Member 4377

Level 19.38

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 08:27 AM #4 of 4
Originally Posted by Roph
If you go to Options > advanced, try toggling the autoscrolling option.
Ah. That's what that was.

Mush, I based my av off your sig.

I do have the icons without titles right now, but it leaves a space at the end of the toolbar that I can't get to go away, as well as a small space in between each icon. There has to be a better way.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Pokemon Diamond: 1547 1670 1982

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > I broke Firefox.