Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 283 Voting/WEEK 284 Nominating

Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Feb 2, 2014, 04:05 AM #1 of 18
<3 points> jubeat copious ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK - Quantum Sea Lindwurm
<2 points> Alter Ego Dreamwalker OST - Magical Stroll
<1 point> Descent (AdLib Game Rip) - Level 2

BlitzLunar is actually one of the people with some of the most similar taste in music to me I can think of. In fact I'm pretty sure he was the one who I got linked to Quantum Sea Lindwurm by when I first heard it now that I think about it. So that's pretty funny that I nominated that the same week something by him was in this.

Given that Lunar's taste is pretty similar to mine it would only make sense that his own music would reflect that too, which it does! I actually don't know whether I prefer his remix of Magical Stroll or the original, I love both for very different reasons, but either way this version of Magical Stroll is super awesome synth/fusion MAGIC.

Oh yeah Descent how funny, when the adlib theme week idea came around my first idea was something from Descent actually, I didn't realize that the same person who suggested that actually nominated something from that game! Now if this places and that theme week happens too soon I'll have to pick something totally different! At least there's plenty of stuff to choose from. FM DOS MUSIC IS COOL

The other 3 didn't stand out to me as much but I didn't dislike them at all (though I don't dislike much music as is probably obvious by now).

Theme week votes:
1) C:\DOS> Week
2) Shmup Week
3) Follin Follies II: Electric Boogaloo

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Feb 10, 2014, 02:42 PM #2 of 18
"speaking of blitzlunar" | here's some music from a game blitz lunar made once

NOMINATION
Album/Game Title: 2a03 Wing
Artist(s): Shnabubula (Samuel Ascher-Weiss)
Track Number: 3
Track Title: Cosmic Foppery
Year: 2008
Additional Information: "speaking of shnabubula"
Source: Iridescent Audio

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 283 Voting/WEEK 284 Nominating