Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Genital Related Injuries

kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 03:41 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 01:41 PM #26 of 35
When I was around 8, I was roller skating around my neighborhood and I roller skated right into a fire hydrant. And it was exactly crotch height so it smacked my vag pretty well.

I imagine that's what getting kicked in the balls would feel like. I laid on the sidewalk for a good 10 minutes before I could move.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 03:45 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 08:45 PM #27 of 35
When I was ten or eleven, I was dancing on a table (don't fucking ask) and fell over and nailed my lovespot on the back of a chair. It fucking caned.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 04:03 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 09:03 PM #28 of 35
Originally Posted by DukeBox
Thankfully nothing bad happened to me personally. However, I remember one training session, two junior highschool kids were sparring and getting a little overexcited and out of control. One of them launched a front kick that hit the other kid square in the nuts. He dropped like a stone... It was later confirmed that he had SPLIT his left testicle
Right now there's a story in circulation about this skater everyone around here knows. The details are a bit sketchy but apparently he was showing off, and he screwed up pretty bad. Same thing happened to him; he had to have his testicle actually superglued back together...

Makes me glad to be a woman...

Most amazing jew boots
Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 04:16 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 02:16 PM #29 of 35
Well I did the zipper thing with my peepee once. I didn't think it actually happened to people, but it was just a small cut. It still hurt like crap though.

I was speaking idiomatically.
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 04:19 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 04:19 PM #30 of 35
Originally Posted by Eleo
There's never an excuse to hit someone in the nuts.
Except if said man is trying to hurt you or rape you. =O

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
evergreen
Bullet in the Head

Member 828

Level 19.83

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 07:39 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 05:39 PM #31 of 35
Originally Posted by Bernard Black
Same thing happened to him; he had to have his testicle actually superglued back together...
If this was the Sewers, there could be so many lewd comments made about that...

By a skater everyone here knows, does that mean a famous one or just famous here?

FELIPE NO
mistershow
Carob Nut

Member 6540

Level 4.22

May 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 12:25 PM #32 of 35
I think crotchular might be one of the best words EVER

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
XnavokX
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 6701

Level 1.47

May 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 12:48 PM #33 of 35
Recently in the past 2 months I have been hit in the SHAFT of my penis with a hockey stick 4 times! It seriously doesn't hurt or anything but to basically have a mark on your junk that looks like a cat ran past it with its nails....is not....so appealing to the ladies :P

Jam it back in, in the dark.
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 05:22 PM #34 of 35
I was 6 or something...was sitting next to the window wearing large underwear with larger shorts...unfortunately we had the window open and above it was a wasp's nest. I felt a very..."stinging" sensation on the "place where the sun doesn' shine" and was rushed to the hospital. Lo and behold they found a wasp in my underpants...yes laugh all of you and boot me back into the sewers.

*From then on I was deathly afriad of bees/wasps or something in the same manner or appearance.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Oric
Syklis Green

Member 1787

Level 6.69

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 06:18 PM #35 of 35
Originally Posted by valiant
"place where the sun doesn' shine"
It's OK to say "crotch". Really.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Genital Related Injuries