Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread

Kotone
The Magna Carta

Member 10214

Level 7.83

Jul 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 05:55 PM #1 of 772
It would be awesome if someone could rip these two games:
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly/Project Zero 2 for PS2 (I've seen a whole bunch of requests for this one).
Samurai Warriors/Sengoku Musou (JP version) for PS2 (There's an official soundtrack, but it's missing at least one track).

Thank you, I hope I'm not asking for too much...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kotone
The Magna Carta

Member 10214

Level 7.83

Jul 2006

Old Oct 14, 2006, 01:42 PM #2 of 772
Originally Posted by Draz
I've been looking and looking and haven't seen any Dynasty Warrior rips - most notably Dynasty Warriors 5 for PS2. The music in that game moves my soul... either I'm not observant enough, or... meh.
Well, Koei recently released the "Shin Sangokumusou (Dynasty Warriors) Original Sound Track Ultimate Box", which has (I assume) all of the music from all of the Dynasty Warriors games (including the Empires and Xtreme Legends versions). Anyway, Galbadia Hotel has it here:
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/6141
(The Dynasty Warriors 5 music is on discs 5 and 6.)

I hope that helps. ^^

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kotone
The Magna Carta

Member 10214

Level 7.83

Jul 2006

Old Oct 14, 2006, 03:35 PM #3 of 772
I'd say the music in general is pretty good, most of the tracks are a mix of techno/metal and occasionally they'll have instrumentals mixed in too. There are also some tracks that use nice traditional Chinese instruments, and I believe there are a few orchestral tracks too, but those are mostly just the orchestral versions of the ending themes.
To put it simply, there's a bit of almost every kind of music in those games, and that's what makes it good.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread