Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:18 AM #1 of 772
I'd like to second the Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (DS) request. I know you can get 7 songs in the Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan Original Songs soundtrack, but I'd love to get the other 8 songs. I'd prefer hearing the in-game covers to the original songs.

Not sure how you would rip it with no sound test, though. I suppose you could rip it while playing; the whistle sounds wouldn't be bad, actually. Just a matter of what difficulty you'd do it on. Easy would have the least sounds.

How ya doing, buddy?
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 06:35 PM #2 of 772
Originally Posted by nesquik
I request a rip of Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows
Seconded. A bunch of people in Audio Requests want to hear this as well.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2007, 11:56 AM #3 of 772
If someone could update the list, the following DS games have been ripped:

Ouendan (thread here)
Elite Beat Agents (thread here)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 (dubble ripped here)

EDIT: Oh, Ouendan was ripped from the ROM, and it doesn't sound very good. So, that still needs a proper line-in recording.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Drakken; Jan 6, 2007 at 12:47 PM.
Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2007, 11:33 AM #4 of 772
That's weird; I could've sworn I posted in here again last night.

To whoever requested Pro Evo Soccer 3 - I have Winning Eleven 7, which I think is the equivalent North American release. I'm not sure if it has the same music, but I'd be more than willing to rip it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 10:47 PM #5 of 772
World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International ripped. It should have the same music as the requested Pro Evo Soccer 3, since it's the equivalent North American release.

It can be gotten from my ripping thread.

Most amazing jew boots

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2007, 05:30 PM #6 of 772
orion, I recently did a bunch of messing around with MIDIs, since I was searching for music from old DOS games. I remember coming across xmids, but I'm not sure if I was able to play them. I'm visiting family right now, but I'll look into it when I get home (in the next couple days).

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2007, 03:28 PM #7 of 772
I'd like to request Spyro: The Eternal Night (GBA version). I've heard it has some pretty good Castlevania-esque music.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread