Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread

seanne
²°°

Member 69

Level 35.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 05:12 PM Local time: Jul 22, 2006, 12:12 AM #1 of 772
Originally Posted by starfall7911
NES - Little Nemo - The Dream Master
Journey to Silius
Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers
Batman
You could just download the emulated sound files from zophar.net (and then use WinAmp's diskwriter to convert the files to .wav). That's the type of rip you would be most likely to find anyway.

Most amazing jew boots
seanne
²°°

Member 69

Level 35.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2008, 11:25 PM Local time: Nov 4, 2008, 06:25 AM #2 of 772
Switchball (PC/X360).

This great little game also has a nice ambient/electronic soundtrack. As far as the PC version is concerned, the entire game seems to be stored in a (150 MB) file without a proper extension (it's called 'switchball.batch'). I have no idea how to "open" it, but if anyone wants to take a stab at it I can easily upload the file.

Most amazing jew boots
seanne
²°°

Member 69

Level 35.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2008, 05:00 PM Local time: Nov 7, 2008, 12:00 AM #3 of 772
Do you know if there is anything special (as in new music) once you beat the lava world? I'm kind of stuck in it...
I'm on the lava world myself now, but I'll let you know once I (hopefully) have beaten it. Needless to say it would be great if you'd want to do a recording =)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
seanne
²°°

Member 69

Level 35.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 7, 2008, 07:47 PM Local time: Nov 8, 2008, 02:47 AM #4 of 772
Several curses later, I surprisingly finished all levels. Man, I thought the game was too easy, but that was until the lava world came up. It was more of a control thing though; that damn ball can sure be unstable in tricky spots. And all that to find out there's no other music to be found after the last level, heh. I'll have time to record everything this weekend, stay tuned!
Yeah I know what you mean, the lava levels have been rather challenging so far. I like the difficulty level in this game though, with so many checkpoints everywhere I've been able to avoid any serious headaches. And good to hear you were able to beat the game. Looking forward to your rip =)

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread