Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Berzerker: My latest Flash movie

Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 08:42 PM Local time: May 4, 2006, 06:42 PM #1 of 4
Berzerker: My latest Flash movie

After 5 long months, it's finally finished. I put alot of effort into making this film. It's filled with alot of violence and one F-bomb, that's about it.

Unfortunately, some of the sound quality on the voices are shoddy since I had to use a crappy mic. The credits music is fixed. It is supposed to fade out when the credits finish.

There was some other stuff I wanted to add in like a little page for interesting facts, but I wasn't able to.

Well, without further ado, here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/lizardcgallery/berzerker.html

If you can't watch it because of that whole bandwidth thing, try again later. I'm already aware of that, so don't tell me about it.

Oh yeah, just a bit of a warning, this movie's a tad bit controversial. Remember that fucked up dream I had about Lizardcommando time traveling back and killing guys? That's kinda what it's like. If you don't want to see that in animated form, don't watch it. If you don't like bad guys getting mutilated and killed in horrible ways by the hero, don't watch it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Lizardcommando; May 9, 2006 at 04:53 PM.
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 01:16 AM Local time: May 4, 2006, 11:16 PM #2 of 4
Is this your first flash film? Not bad. Standard Newgrounds fare. I bet drawing directly in Flash was a bitch huh? Stupid piss poor vector graphics engine.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 01:40 AM Local time: May 4, 2006, 11:40 PM #3 of 4
No, it's not my first flash film actually. I've been doing it for about 3-4 years. I've got some older stuff here. It's a step up from my last film. I had more films, but I had to get rid of them. I'm not so great at Action scripting.

Oh and yes, it was a real pain in the ass drawing in Flash, especially with a mouse.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 01:03 PM Local time: May 5, 2006, 10:03 AM #4 of 4
If you're good at drawing by hand, save up some money and get yourself a tablet. Good stuff, and it'll look much better than crappy mouse drawings.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Berzerker: My latest Flash movie