Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Death From Above
Closed Thread

Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2006, 10:52 PM #1 of 35
Water color is a time-consuming business, but its end results are usually very worthwhile. My mother is an artist, and she does nice watercolor landscapes and similar things.

And trust me, if you build it, they will come. People like your art, Magi, whether they know it or not. I didn't know until very recently that you made Sassu's journal banner (though most likely you didn't make it for that express purpose). I'm always interested in anything new you produce. Keep it coming!

Most amazing jew boots
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2006, 10:46 PM #2 of 35
I can take tastefully done nudity. That one with nudity that you were hosting in your journal I was okay with, since it was not nudity with illicit intent, but was significant to the piece. Michaelangelo's "David" needs a dong.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Death From Above