Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Modding

MysteryRidah
The Abandonware Master

Member 1668

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:31 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 05:31 PM #1 of 4
Modding

Just thought i would ask over here on this forum. I wanted to know who else was working on some mods and what games are you working on at the moment?

I'm working at the moment:

Muscle car 76 = Fixing the A.I. , more characters at the lineup, and fixing some of the data in the game.

Urban Chaos = More characters, more vehicles, more weapons, more missions.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Echolyn
QUACK!

Member 1361

Level 6.27

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 11:39 AM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 06:39 PM #2 of 4
I've done some modding began with just some simple color changing on skins to creating skins from scratch, and other stuff still no 3d moddeling perhaps once I have time to properly learn 3ds max I'd try that.

I've worked Fourth Age: Total War a Rome: Total War mod as a skinner and i'm currently working with LOTR:Total War also a Rome: Total War mod as the one who makes all the intro movies/endings. Both of these mods are inspired by Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Fourth Age: Total War

Sig I made for the LOTR:TW mod:

There's nowhere I can't reach.
MysteryRidah
The Abandonware Master

Member 1668

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 08:56 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 05:56 PM #3 of 4
You can mod using this:

Servant Salamander

http://www.altap.cz/salam_en/index.html

If you want to start getting into the modding business, i suggest you start with this program. You can open up pretty much any file, or alot of them and edit them anyway you like.

If you want me to upload the full version, let me know in pm.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Amanda
Dive into the Heart

Member 716

Level 11.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:45 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 12:15 AM #4 of 4
Messing around on and off with Morrowind's construction set. I've been making a house for my main character, and playing around with the Partners Unlimited mod to add a bunch of custom-made characters to the game for my PCs to interact with.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Modding