Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Creative Zen Touch not connectiong to computer

Mimi-kun
Carob Nut

Member 943

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 02:55 PM Local time: Apr 10, 2006, 12:55 PM #1 of 1
Creative Zen Touch not connectiong to computer

I recently bought a 20GB Creative Zen Touch, but I didn't get any kind of software for it. Now, I was using winamp to transfer songs onto it but decided to use something specifically for the Zen Touch, but after installing a driver and the nomad explorer, the player no longer shows up on my computer. I get an icon down in the systray showing it's connected and it comes up in the hardware list, but I can not access the device through wmp, winamp or anything else.

When I first got it, the screen changed to a "docked" picture and I was able to access the device fine. But now all it shows is that it's charging and I can still listen to the player. I tried uninstalling the driver, and all the software I had installed but it still isn't detected. Anyone know what could be wrong?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Creative Zen Touch not connectiong to computer