Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

22yr old Arrested for raping 13 yr old met online

Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 06:24 PM #1 of 95
22yr old Arrested for raping 13 yr old met online

PLOT TWIST: The 22 year old is female

Quote:
POTSDAM, N.Y. -- Police say what began as a friendship through an online game turned into an inappropriate relationship between a 13-year-old Potsdam boy and a 22-year-old California woman.

Kathryn Brauch was arrested in Potsdam on Wednesday after police say she flew to the area to have sex with the boy.

"They had conversed over the internet, and eventually disclosed their age and names to each other and developed a relationship, and eventually traveled to Potsdam to meet the juvenile," said Officer Mark R. Murray, of the Potsdam Police Department.

Police say the two met on the online game RuneScape, an interactive game which lets you chat with other players.

A 22-year-old California woman was arrested in Potsdam on Wednesday after police say she had inappropriate sexual relations with a 13-year-old Potsdam boy.

Brauch was charged with second degree rape, disseminating indecent material to minors and a second degree criminal sexual act.

Police believe she's been in the area for more than two weeks, staying with the boy and his mother. The mother was also charged with a crime.

"She was arrested for endangering the welfare of a child for her role in permitting or being aware of some of the relations that were occurring," said Officer Murray.

Brauch and the victim not only met over the computer, but they also sent inappropriate sexual photos using a cell phone.

Police say this is just another example of the dangers that come with technology.

"It's definitely a wake-up call for all parents for children that have access to a computer, the internet and cell phones," said Officer Murray. "This is an extreme example, but it should raise your eyebrows and make you aware if what you need to be looking for."

Officer Murray says he's seeing more and more technology-related crimes, and offers his advice to parents.

"Monitor what your children are doing, who they're talking to, what programs and games they're playing, as well as who they're calling on their cell phones," Murray said.
So female predators. They do exist. Thanks to double-standards it boggles my mind when I hear cases of females on the giving end of rape, whether it be statuatory or plain rape or otherwise *memory drifts back to Antoine Fisher movie, which involved female raping male*

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 06:35 PM 3 #2 of 95
I need to start playing Runescape.

Seriously though..

I'm not sure how you can "rape" a male though, unlike females where the man can just force himself "in", in that kind of situation on the flip side, I imagine it to be hard has hell to get hard(no pun intended) O_o.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
CloudNine
#ABCDEF

Member 43

Level 18.48

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 06:42 PM Local time: Jul 24, 2007, 06:42 PM #3 of 95
An erection can be brought about by pure physical contact. A guy does not need to be aroused in order to have an erection. So, if the woman is strong enough to hold a man down and stop him from moving, being able to coax him into an erection isn't much of a stretch.

This is a moot point anyways. This case involves statutory rape, which is consensual. Thus, there would be no need for the woman to force him to become erect.

Most amazing jew boots
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 08:24 PM Local time: Jul 25, 2007, 09:24 AM #4 of 95
Lucky bastard. He's gonna be the most popular kid in school, and gonna get 7x more sex than his peers.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Divest
Banned

Member 3267

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 08:32 PM Local time: Jul 24, 2007, 06:32 PM 1 #5 of 95
I'm not sure how you can "rape" a male though
The same way a woman can rape another woman; with a broomstick.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 08:56 PM #6 of 95
I'm wondering who actually called the police here. If the sex was consensual then the boy wouldn't have done it, and the mother ended up being arrested too. This is kind of sending the message not to call the police on statutory rape because they'll cart away your parents too if they might have known about it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Divest
Banned

Member 3267

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 09:03 PM Local time: Jul 24, 2007, 07:03 PM #7 of 95
I'm wondering who actually called the police here.
Prolly has something to do with THIS

They're watching you right now

Most amazing jew boots
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 09:14 PM #8 of 95
Aiding and abetting a sex offender kind of charge or Child Endangerment. She provided the woman with a place to stay apparently aware of what was going on. Honestly shouldn't she be carted away too? This isn't something a parent should be allowing to happen to their child.
Oh, don't get me wrong here. The mother definitely deserves to be charged for letting this happen to her son. She should never have allowed the woman to stay at their house and should've found out as much about her as possible before even allowing a public meeting (with the mother there too, of course) if they met at all.

What I meant was more if, say, the son had a change of heart and realized how screwed up the situation was. Knowing that his parents would also be arrested gives him a reason not to report an already terrible situation.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 09:39 PM #9 of 95
Ha, if there was any doubt before about the mother's negligence:
Quote:
According to the Watertown Daily Times this morning, Sheriff’s Department investigators may also become involved in the case because Brauch and the boy allegedly moved together to another local community before her arrest.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 02:44 AM Local time: Jul 25, 2007, 08:44 AM 2 #10 of 95
This isn't something a parent should be allowing to happen to their child.
Yeah, I bet he hated every minute of it.

Seriously though, if I'd bagged a 22 year old when I was 13 I'd have been king of the school and chuffed as fuck. I hope social services buy him a pimp stick.

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 09:54 AM Local time: Jul 25, 2007, 07:54 AM 2 #11 of 95
I'm not sure how you can "rape" a male though, unlike females where the man can just force himself "in", in that kind of situation on the flip side, I imagine it to be hard has hell to get hard(no pun intended) O_o.
Read the Invader's Plan series by L. Ron Hubbard. Your reactions will pretty much be:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(Lurker knows what I'm talking about.)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 05:25 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2007, 03:25 PM #12 of 95
Soo... what if, hypothetically, the boy refuses to press charges against the lady? What happens then?

RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Jul 26, 2007, 05:47 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2007, 05:47 PM 2 #13 of 95
Soo... what if, hypothetically, the boy refuses to press charges against the lady? What happens then?
I don't think that will change anything. Remember this case?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

In this more recent case, it doesn't appear as if the boy pressed charges in the first place. I mean, the woman was living with the boy and his mother for 2 weeks. I am assuming this case was put together by either the state or the feds and not the boy. It doesn't necessarily matter if the boy objects or not, as long as the system has a problem, someone is bound to get fucked. (no pun intended)

The 22 year old gal WILL go to jail for statutory rape.

Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2007, 09:28 AM #14 of 95
I see the conversation has evolved.

But I'm wondering if Statutory rape is as massive a problem as people make it out to be--don't get me wrong, it IS a problem, but I'm wondering why we're chucking them in jail for seven years for what appears to be more of a social taboo.

I vote restraining order between the two unless and until the kid recovers from any trauma... if he even has any in the first place.

Now I'm definitely aware of double-standards. If the genders were swapped no doubt half the people would want his head for seducing an innocent girl...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Jujubee
Good Chocobo

Member 416

Level 16.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2007, 05:39 PM Local time: Jul 28, 2007, 04:39 PM #15 of 95
Thats a damn shame. Seriously, how desperately low can you get? Theres no morality in today's society I tell you. Other kids get bicycles, video games, or toys, but when whenever one gets laid, some jealous cockblock has to go and report it. He had a once in a life time experience, something he'll be bragging about until he's 50. So whoever says 13 is an unlucky number, take a look at this guy, it makes me wish I was him.

FELIPE NO
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 28, 2007, 08:42 PM Local time: Jul 28, 2007, 08:42 PM #16 of 95
IBut I'm wondering if Statutory rape is as massive a problem as people make it out to be--don't get me wrong, it IS a problem, but I'm wondering why we're chucking them in jail for seven years for what appears to be more of a social taboo.
Well the reason it's a taboo is because people would rather not worry about their kids being seduced by 34 year old fucks.

I mean, say what you will about sexual peaks, the sheer difference in mental faculties is nothing short of predatory.

IdentikitOfEyes
Banned

Member 13258

Level 9.89

Sep 2006

Old Jul 28, 2007, 09:09 PM #17 of 95
Lucky bastard. He's gonna be the most popular kid in school, and gonna get 7x more sex than his peers.
Going off of what teenage boys normally think like, this boy will be the king of his school for many years to come. Though congratulations would be in order for getting to fuck around with a 22 year old, I don't doubt that he will get made fun of because this all happened thanks to Runescape.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2007, 06:55 AM #18 of 95
Yeah, I bet he hated every minute of it.

Seriously though, if I'd bagged a 22 year old when I was 13 I'd have been king of the school and chuffed as fuck. I hope social services buy him a pimp stick.
That's what I wanted to say, but didn't want to be accused of condoning the act. . . .

The kid obviously knows what to say to women, I hope he uses that power(the right way) to get himself lots of love in his life.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 29, 2007, 11:38 AM Local time: Jul 29, 2007, 11:38 AM #19 of 95
Quote:
The kid obviously knows what to say to women,
Right, I bet the 22 year old is the real victim here. Pimp Master Snot Nose was just too much man for her to handle.

Most amazing jew boots
Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Jul 29, 2007, 12:56 PM Local time: Jul 29, 2007, 02:26 PM #20 of 95
You know I have to agree with a lot of the guys on this forum, but when I was in high school and if someone who was 13 years old had sex with a 22 year old that was fairly attractive. He would honestly be the biggest hero in the entire school. Besides for all the guys that have gone through puberty, all of us would of loved to have sex with an older women, since our sexual drive hits our peak when were teenagers.

This entire concept is another example of the sex mentality between males and females. If a woman slept with a lot of guys she would be considered a slut, but if a guy slept with a lot of women he would be considered cool.

I've always been interested in the whole concept of rape by a female, because even if the boy was underaged or not, I still think that if they're forced to have sexual intercourse with a female against their consent, a woman should be held accountable for rape.

I'm just wondering who was the actual concerned citizen that actually reported the incident to the police. Its hard to tell, what would be the best course of action in terms of this situation. Its not like this boy was manipulated into this situation. More than anything else, you would have to question the woman's mentality, because why would she be interested in having a sexual relationship with a teenager in which she could of seeked out that kind of relationship with someone of her own age.

More than anything else, the biggest crime here is sex with a minor, whether it was consenual or not.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 29, 2007, 01:08 PM Local time: Jul 29, 2007, 01:08 PM 2 #21 of 95
Quote:
Its not like this boy was manipulated into this situation.
He was 13 fucking years old. Are you next going to argue that beastiality is ok because there's no way that an animal can be manipulated into having sex with a person?

The entire nature of statutory rape is the inability of minors to offer consent. What they think is right, or great, is not necessarily so, and shit like sexual peaks are what makes teenagers particularly susceptible to manipulation from adults.

Everybody would have loved to have had sex with an older woman when they were 13, but as adults we should recognize how wrong it is to actually indulge those impulses. The nature of statutory rape concerning males is inherently predatory, because it is so difficult (practically impossible) for them to say no.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2007, 07:37 PM #22 of 95
I too am lolling at all the folks saying "oh the kid totally wanted it". Thirteen year olds are stupid, have you all forgotten that already?

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Sarag; Jul 30, 2007 at 10:46 PM.
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2007, 08:13 PM Local time: Jul 29, 2007, 09:43 PM #23 of 95
I think Angel has a good point about sexual socity between men and women. The more women a guy sleeps with the bigger hero he is going to be with his group, it's not true for all guys, but it is to a big number.

Weither this kid had a strong sexual impulse at the time I would not know, and it is that impulse that would have made it easy to make the move on him, but because the kid does not know any better being only 13, he may have given consent not knowing what he was doing.

if not out of sexual impuls, he could have indulged in his pride saying "wait till the guys hear about this!"

What ever the reason, the woman involed most likely targeted this boy for his naive age.

FELIPE NO
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2007, 09:09 PM #24 of 95
I think Angel has a good point about sexual socity between men and women. The more women a guy sleeps with the bigger hero he is going to be with his group, it's not true for all guys, but it is to a big number.
Yeah but what does that have to do with a woman preying on an idiot kid? That's like saying that women walking alone are gonna get raped because _______.

Last edited by Sarag; Jul 30, 2007 at 10:47 PM.
neus
You're getting slower!

Member 512

Level 20.69

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2007, 10:39 PM #25 of 95
Quote:
Police believe she's been in the area for more than two weeks, staying with the boy and his mother. The mother was also charged with a crime.
lollin' so bad

"hai i'm from internet i'm here to have sex with your son"
"I'll bring the camera!"

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > 22yr old Arrested for raping 13 yr old met online