Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

tell me

Anazai
Chocobo

Member 24951

Level 11.42

Sep 2007

Old Mar 13, 2008, 12:26 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2008, 10:26 PM #1 of 2
tell me

Why does your nose get SOOO clogged when you cry? Please tell me.

How ya doing, buddy?
Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2008, 12:36 AM #2 of 2
Because you're emo and you have cancer.

Spoiler:
Whenever any of us cry, excess tears flow toward the inner corner of each of our eyes and enter two tubes called the lacrimal ducts. From our lacrimal ducts, our excess tears flow down a bigger tube called the nasolacrimal duct, which actually opens into our nasal passageway. This is why a "runny nose" can accompany a good crying session. source

In other words, crying causes a runny nose. A congested nose can cause crying, however.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Arainach; Mar 13, 2008 at 01:05 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > tell me