Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My Vocaloid Songs & Excerpts

Ponbiki
troglodyte

Member 36618

Level 4.22

Oct 2010

Old Nov 4, 2010, 04:16 PM #1 of 7
My Vocaloid Songs & Excerpts

I recently stumbled across a voice synthesis software called Vocaloid and have fallen in love with it. I will share any songs I create, most of which will likely be from anime, j-pop, and j-dramas, in this thread. I will try to create some piano and vocaloid duets in the near future as well.

Enjoy...

---

My first song is a short acapella excerpt to the opening song from Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, an anime I'm watching and enjoying at the moment.

Excerpt from: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OP1) - Irony
Lyrics:
sonna yasashiku shinaide
donna kao sureba ii no
tsumikasaneta kotoba de mienai yo
kimi no yokogao

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
Download @MediaFire

---

Jam it back in, in the dark.
~ぽん引きだぜ~ ☆⌒(>。≪)
Ponbiki
troglodyte

Member 36618

Level 4.22

Oct 2010

Old Nov 6, 2010, 12:49 PM #2 of 7
YouTube Video
—Insert Song from Episode 4 of "The World God Only Knows"

This turned out to be a lot more work than I originally planned, but it turned out pretty nice I think.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
~ぽん引きだぜ~ ☆⌒(>。≪)
A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2010, 04:37 PM Local time: Nov 6, 2010, 04:37 PM #3 of 7
WHY!!!!!!!????!!!!!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Ponbiki
troglodyte

Member 36618

Level 4.22

Oct 2010

Old Nov 7, 2010, 10:31 PM #4 of 7
...why not???

This little program is actually really fun, though it can be a pain to get the thing to pronounce everything correctly.

I'm thinking I'm going to try a piano and vocal piece next with me playing the piano and vocaloid doing the vocals, going to have to see how that goes...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
~ぽん引きだぜ~ ☆⌒(>。≪)
Ponbiki
troglodyte

Member 36618

Level 4.22

Oct 2010

Old Nov 18, 2010, 01:19 AM #5 of 7
YouTube Video

I got obsessed with creating this thanks to Zergrinch's thread and ended up wasting three days trying to get these vocaloids to pronounce words in english.

I was speaking idiomatically.
~ぽん引きだぜ~ ☆⌒(>。≪)
Ponbiki
troglodyte

Member 36618

Level 4.22

Oct 2010

Old Dec 9, 2010, 02:37 PM #6 of 7
YouTube Video
I'm enjoying this new vocaloid, and I thought this song would fit his voice well so I decided to create this.

There is a very strange almost feminine quality to his voice. I was listening to some of the singer's (who this vocaloid is based on) songs the other day -- such an interesting voice quality and range.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
~ぽん引きだぜ~ ☆⌒(>。≪)
Ponbiki
troglodyte

Member 36618

Level 4.22

Oct 2010

Old Dec 12, 2010, 01:45 PM #7 of 7
YouTube Video
Another attempt at creating something that goes well with Piko's voice. He didn't like pronouncing words quickly in English that much though.

FELIPE NO
~ぽん引きだぜ~ ☆⌒(>。≪)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > My Vocaloid Songs & Excerpts