Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
map car man words telling me to do things's Journal

Journal Banner
Welcome!

map car man words telling me to do things's Journal Statistics
View map car man words telling me to do things's profile
Entries 747 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.13% of total)
Views 420161
Replies map car man words telling me to do things has made 4279 comments [view stats]
Comments 6494 comments (8.69 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2226 props given to map car man words telling me to do things [who be proppin?]
Buddies 61 buddies
Relation You are not map car man words telling me to do things's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 22, 2015 - 10:27 AM
GFF Meet 2015 photos: Day 0
YouTube Video

What a week. Not to say previous years haven't been completely wonderful, but this year was easily the best yet. It went by way too fast, but I think that's mostly because there was always something happening. I felt there was a lot less of just sitting in the living room, everyone's noses stuck in their 3DS or phones.

So many nice moments I got to experience. So many beautiful, achingly nice moments I will cherish. So many good conversations and emotions and colours and tastes. You are all so amazing and I am humbled I've gotten to spend this time with you.

It was pretty awful waking up in my bed this morning, despite it being a pretty damn good bed.

Took a lot of photos (almost 1500) this year, so it's going to take me a LONG time to go through them, fiddle with some sliders, export, upload and present them, so I've decided to do a day at a time, otherwise I'd have an entry out in August.

Abby, Skills and Term took some wonderful shots with my camera too, so I've included them in and will add names under the photo respectively to give credit. Keep an eye out for them!

ANYWAY:

Day 0 Saturday:
We arrived at nuhaus around 10.. ish? I think?

There was already a bunch of people there who'd apparently had a wild night -1

A DISS APPEARS

A RADEZ APPEARS

A DENI AND ABBY APPEAR

A DAVE APPEARS

SO MANY WONDERFUL HUGS THIS WEEK

A PAULO APPEARS HOLY SHIT FUCK TERM GET OUT OF THE SHOT

A LURKER APPEARS

Abby had drawn and framed a beautiful rendition of Cody's favourite pokemon (Farfetch'd) and presented it as his housewarming gift

Erik that guitar is too big for you

(Skills)

A TRITOCH APP- A NUTTY APPEARS

(Skills)

A SIM APPEARS

(Skills)

AN OP APPEARS

(Skills)

ACEEERRRRRRR

Deni eventually conked out after three days of no sleep

AGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CODDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY

Finally got keys and got settled in the main house. Course everything needed to be tested so it works

or reassembled

I'd missed this pool. Oh and Mo0 is still here!

I'd missed this table. I'd missed these people!

A GREG AND DWYN APPEAR

I really love this photo. The world's comfiest hug

REMY TAKES AIM

PRAISE WHEEL

Then a small group of us went to the beach and it was lovely

A PETE

TERM PREPARING TO GO SO META

look at that semi dutch angle yeeeaaahhh

(Abby)

Term is a distressingly handsome man btw

(Abby)

Dave is not impressed tho

(Abby)

(Abby)

(Abby)

(Abby)

(Term)

did i mention abby was absolutely gorgeous

D:

OH NO

We were given dolphins for swagathon grouping. Go team blue!

BONE MEAL

There was some lovely evening skies

and some lovely shade

Look at how classy this handsome man can be even with a red plastic cup

BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP

-

Abby wanted to do something to remember Tai, so she'd made these lanterns we'd take to the beach and light a little candle inside. There were 10 lanterns sort of in honour of Year 10. 8 white ones and two red ones, one for Cody and one for Radez.

My grainy photos can't do justice to the event, but I hope some of atmosphere is still there.

It was a beautiful, quieting moment. People holding hands, ocean waves crashing onto the beach (and sometimes the lanterns), the warm, dark evening filled with love and memories and thoughts of this amazing individual who was taken too soon from us.

We initially had a little trouble getting the candles to light, almost burning two of the lanterns, but I feel Tai wouldn't have had it any other way.

We miss you Tai.

Hopefully I'll get Day 1 up soon, but it may take a while. Either way more to come!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [20] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 haibane)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #724 of 746]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
map car man words telling me to do things's Journal