Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rockgamer's Journal

Stuff.

Rockgamer's Journal Statistics
View Rockgamer's profile
Entries 386 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 136823
Replies Rockgamer has made 3260 comments [view stats]
Comments 2827 comments (7.32 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 83 props given to Rockgamer [who be proppin?]
Buddies 40 buddies
Relation You are not Rockgamer's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 3, 2007 - 10:42 PM
Well shut me the fuck up
So Pushing Daisies was pretty damn awesome. I never actually said I hated it, I just didn't think it seemed that appealing, especially once it started getting overhyped out the ass. But after watching it, I can safely say that it does live up to that hype. Fucking awesome. Go watch now.

As for other new shows, I guess I'll start off with Life. Eh, I guess it's alright, but even with the big mystery of who framed the guy, it still boils down to your weekly procedural show, this one's gimmick being that the main character is eccentric. If there wasn't anything else coming on at this time I might would watch it, but with new episodes of South Park starting and Dirty Sexy Money being the better show, I'll probably end up dropping it.

Next is Aliens in America. It definitely had some laughs, and I'll stick with for a while longer, but I honestly have to say there was nothing spectacular about it. Again, this show suffers from being on at the wrong time, as there are three better shows to watch at this time (Chuck, Prison Break, and The Big Bang Theory), and it just doesn't seem like this one is download worthy.

Now for the infamous Cavemen. Yep, didn't laugh once. I might have slightly chuckled at one point, but that's it. Did anyone actually expect this show not to be garbage, though?

And as for its companion show, Carpoolers, well, it was actually alright. I did laugh a few times, and while the show was nothing special, at least it was watchable, especially after watching Cavemen. I kinda feel about this show like I did about In Case of Emergency last season, in that while it's good for a few laughs, it's ultimately totally forgettable (hence, does anyone actually remember In Case of Emergency?).

So now that, for the most part, everything new that I planned on watching has aired (the only one I'm really waiting for now is Samantha Who?, but that's not coming on until the 15th and I don't wanna wait that long), I'll go ahead and divulge which shows are my favorite so far.

Rockgamer's Top 5 Favorite Shows of the New Season (in no particular order):
Chuck
The Big Bang Theory
Reaper
Pushing Daisies
Journeyman

So that's that. It's still early in the season, so things could still change, but that's how it is for now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 agents)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #202 of 386]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rockgamer's Journal