Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rockgamer's Journal

Stuff.

Rockgamer's Journal Statistics
View Rockgamer's profile
Entries 386 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 136819
Replies Rockgamer has made 3260 comments [view stats]
Comments 2827 comments (7.32 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 83 props given to Rockgamer [who be proppin?]
Buddies 40 buddies
Relation You are not Rockgamer's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 1, 2008 - 09:48 PM
TV DVD Showdown Volume 1: Current Comedy
So I have entirely too many TV DVDs, and I haven't even watched a lot of them. I honestly have no idea when I'll watch these, but in an effort to do so I'm going to ask you, fellow GFF members, to choose which show I'll watch.

In this edition, I'm going to pick three currently airing (well, not currently airing, but still in production anyway) comedies. I'll let people vote until next week, when I'll then proceed to watch the show. Now, I'll only be watching what I have of the show, so it'll have to really impress me to make me go out and get more.

Anyway, here are the choices (Chocodecided from a pool of all possible nominees):

Mind of Mencia: Okay, I'm pretty sure no one is actually going to vote for this. I think I bought this because it was really cheap and I had liked what little of the show I had seen at the time. Since then...yeah, my opinion of Ned has really dropped. I'd honestly prefer to rewatch my Chappelle Show DVDs than watch this show, but if you want me to suffer then I'll do so.

How I Met Your Mother: Another show I bought on the cheap (pretty much the explanation for half the TV DVDs I own). I haven't really seen much of it, but it seems funny enough, and most critics seem to like it. I wouldn't mind giving the show a watch.

My Name is Earl: Again, another show I bought on the cheap. And the DVD set is wrapped in flannel, how could you not buy that? Anyway, I haven't really seen any of this show, but I keep hearing it's good (and I like Jason Lee, so that's another plus).

So those are the three shows you can choose from. I guarantee I'll watch the entirety of what I own (which is just one season for each show) for whichever show gets picked, and report back on it when I finish. And if this goes over well enough, I have plenty of other shows to do this with. So on with the voting!

Currently Playing: You decide!

Response entries:
TV DVD Showdown Volume 2: Animated Nostalgia by Rockgamer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 agents)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #282 of 386]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rockgamer's Journal