Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rockgamer's Journal

Stuff.

Rockgamer's Journal Statistics
View Rockgamer's profile
Entries 386 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 136817
Replies Rockgamer has made 3260 comments [view stats]
Comments 2827 comments (7.32 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 83 props given to Rockgamer [who be proppin?]
Buddies 40 buddies
Relation You are not Rockgamer's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 24, 2008 - 08:55 PM
Crap along with not-crap that should have been crap
Here's my opinion on yet another batch of new shows.

Hole in the Wall - FAT PEOPLE + TINY HOLES = LULZ!!!! No seriously, whoever thought of this show needs to be shot in the fucking head. Figures it would be the Japs. Too bad this show doesn't work in America because we are a country full of fat fucks and midgets. Everything about this show is garbage, but hey, that's never stopped FOX before.

Opportunity Knocks - As far as 'crappy game shows that never should have been made' go, this one isn't that bad, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's crappy and never should have been made. If you don't know what this is, it's basically a game show where a family plays the part of contestants and their house is a part of the stage. All the questions are based on the family, so the better they know each other the better chance they have at winning. Again, it's not terrible, but it all just seems pretty hokey and contrived. It's basically something I might catch if I'm sitting there with nothing to do and there's absolutely nothing else to watch, but definitely not something worth adjusting into my schedule.

Gary Unmarried - Just got through watching this one. I didn't have high hopes for this one, but I figured it might be good for a few laughs, which it was. It feels like a concept that has been done to death, so while it wasn't exactly original, it had a few good jokes and the cast was alright. I'll probably stick with this one in the hopes that it'll get better, but seeing as how it fits CBS's sitcom mold perfectly and how I'm not really a fan of most of CBS's sitcoms (the only one I watch regularly is The Big Bang Theory), I could easily see myself dropping this one sometime in the future.

Worst Week - Biggest fucking shocker of the bunch. This show looked so fucking terrible based on the commercials, so much so that I wasn't even going to watch it at first. For some unknown reason, I decided to give it a download and watched it this morning, and I must say I was thoroughly surprised. I was expecting to turn it off within the first five minutes, but I ended up watching the whole thing, laughing most of the time. This show is pretty fucking hilarious, and the only reason the commercials didn't illustrate this is because they tried to use the jokes as one-liners instead of showing them in context (which wouldn't really be possible to do in a commercial), which totally diminished any comedic value they had. And unlike Gary Unmarried, this show doesn't really fit CBS's sitcom mold at all. This show is definitely worth checking out, which is something I never thought I'd be saying.

Next up, I still need to watch The Mentalist, and there will be plenty of other new shows starting up early next month.

Currently Playing: Sons of Anarchy (in five minutes)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 agents)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #304 of 386]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rockgamer's Journal