Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61800
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 25, 2007 - 11:07 PM
Wiishing for a better internet connection...
XD

IT FINALLY CAME. AND AT THE EARLIEST EXPECTED TIME. XD

And yes, that's a Tails plushie. I won it at Busch Gardens in Virginia two years ago. I still haven't gotten rid of it.

And this shipment thing is almost complete. I'm only missing one game, which is Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. Ironically, it was the first game shipped out of the bunch, and it's the last one to come... Either way, I've managed to play most of the games I got.

First (or multiple) Impressions:

Wii Sports: After watching that whole Wii Sports Experiment thing online, it's gotten me a little motivated to play the game pretty often. On top of the fitness aspect of it, I really wanna perfect that Power Bowl thing in Bowling... Trying to make 91 pins fall at one time is awesome... But curse that 3-pin...

Elebits: I thought it was pretty interesting. The game gave me a good feel of what first-person shooters might be like on the Wii. The cuteness of it is great also. This is a pretty solid game even though it's a little one the easy side.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves: I got a more in-depth analysis when I played this at my friend's house hours before I got my Wii in the mail. This is probably the most fun i've had with the system, despite some of the tasks being a little on the easy side at points. But I LOVE that ass shaking mini-game... The:

Spoiler:
Tiny-Wario Boss Stage

I HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH THAT MINI-GAME.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion: I love the first one to death on the DS. It was must have for me to get this. Although, I have played it before, there's a lot of improvement from the DS to the Wii. Although, the control leaves a little more to be desired... I guess I just have an unsteady hand. <_<

Madden 07 - First impressions coming soon.

Twilight Princess - Played the GC one. Great game. I just wanna know how it feels on the Wii. I have yet to play this one also.

I should rest for a little while since i've been playing it since 7, but whatever... I don't have school tomorrow, so there's always room for more Wii Sports, Wario Ware, or more first impressions with my other games.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26 of 161]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal