Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61794
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 28, 2007 - 01:07 AM
An entry that's finally not about the Wii!
It's damn cold.
Well, not reallly... But i'm sore from all the damn Wii Sports...

I guess, I should just record my day... Well, technically now, it's now the next day, but whatever... I realized my dad's side of the family has some big mouth Filipinos. I'm forced into my basement since I have a lot of family staying at the house, so I'm trying to get some piece of mind while everyone is commingling around me at 8 in the morning. Unfortunately, my uncle isn't exactly helping me get to that stage. He has a really loud, booming voice... In terms of volume in numbers, most normal people speak a 6. Not too loud, but just audible enough to pull off a normal tone for everyone to understand. His terms of normal equal a 9. Loud, but it's almost at that point of being unnecessarily loud. If you catch my drift. Despite the fireworks of his voice going on in the background, I manage to milk three more hours of sleep in. Despite the fact 80% of the family members we have over and were expecting were in this one room.

After I finally awoke, we went to Minado, a Japanese Seafood Buffet about a half-hour or so away. I'm surprised I didn't really eat alot there... Usually, I pig out whenever i'm at buffets, but something was different today... I dunno. Despite how hungry I was before I got there, I only had a full plate of food, a small bowl of Udon, and some sushi... <_<

Afterwards, we went over to Jersey Gardens. I'm not usually there to shop... This time was no different either. I usually just run to the arcades there to play DDR. Thank god for three machines... One in the Kid's party place, Jeepers! and one in the Lowes Movie theater right next to the mall. Respectively, they had an EXTREME machine and a SuperNOVA machine. I managed to milk a couple games out of them. Two on EXTREME, and three on SuperNOVA... Two of which, I didn't have to pay for.

I swear, people are idiots in arcades... One guy wanted to challenge me. Alot of people get the impression, just because I'm husky, doesn't mean i'm actually good in this game. So he was trying to show me up. I had already started a round and he slapped his quarters into the machine and tried to jump in. Unfortunately, for anyone who's touched a DDR machine since 4th Mix knows you can't jump on in the middle of a game. ESPECIALLY when a song starts. So he stands back and I start to play [Seduction on Heavy if anyone is interested]. All his friends start laughing because he was just about to challenge me. Around my second stage, he just gives up trying to get in and just gives me the dollar he slapped in the machine... Oh well, one more free game for me. :|

I swear, too many noobs in DDR these days.

Afterwards, we returned home. Me and my cousin wanted to hit up Menlo Mall before it was too late. We wanted to get some games from Gamestop. He wanted to get NBA Live 07 on the PSP, Hotel Dusk for me. :| Long story short, we picked up both. Now he owes me two dollars. T_T

Anyway, not much else. Either way, I have a headache and I need to get a little further in Hotel Dusk. <.<

Later.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27 of 161]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal