Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61791
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Feb 7, 2007 - 08:55 PM
STRESSFUL SCHEDULES SUCK.
And so does my English class. I like my teacher, I just HATE her grading policy. I knew I would fail my first quiz, little did any of us in her class know that it would be worth THREE fucking quiz grades... She REALLY beats people down into reading books we don't feel like reading... I sure as hell don't but at this point I don't have a choice...

It's at this point in my life I wish I liked reading more than I did writing... Just for kick, I might start over the whole book to refresh my memory in everything... Might as well for the sake of my situation. I'm only on Chapter 3 anyway... About 40 pages into a 300 page book. T_T

I'm gonna cry... Seriously...

But my Anatomy class isn't as hard as I though, which is a good thing on my half... No book, just studying alot of notes and crap, I haven't had too much trouble yet.

Precalc... The subject isn't a bitch. The teacher, however, is. I honestly hate her with all my heart and I wish she would just rot in the pits of hell in which she came from. I just do the work, and keep my mouth shut... Thank god I took S-track...

Ugh... On top of a stressful school day schedule, I got lots of stuff to look forward too AFTER school. Chamber Choir and Show Choir on Tuesdays, and Play practice on random days... In the next two weeks, it's practice every day since our opening night is on the 1st of March... Not a lot of time left to pull it all together.

I just wish my senior year would end already... This is already too much for me to handle... And I need money also. T_T

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31 of 161]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal