Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 310754
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Nov 21, 2010 - 02:55 PM
Deadly Premonition
Despite some awful mechanics, the game is FUCKING AWESOME. Why have none of you other fuckers played it yet?

LeHah, I'm looking at you. I think you'd enjoy it on the level I did the easiest out of everyone here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #585]

Nov 14, 2010 - 08:21 PM
Americans:
STOP DRIVING WITH FOG LAMPS ON WHEN IT'S NOT FOGGY.

YOUR JEEP IS BLINDING ME.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #584]

Oct 21, 2010 - 10:02 PM
BONG!
BONG!

BONG!

BONG!

Currently Playing: Loud Bells!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #583]

Oct 17, 2010 - 08:11 PM
WTF Cavia
So apparently there are now two canon endings in Drakengard... the regular one and the WTF New York one...

Which means that now I actually want to play NieR, instead of it just being a game with a fantastic soundtrack that I was never going to play.

Currently Playing: Float On on an On* commercial (On* to find the clit)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #582]

Oct 9, 2010 - 01:21 PM
Deadly Premonition (First impressions)
So I'm shooting Juggalos.

This is p. cool.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #581]

Oct 6, 2010 - 08:18 PM
Protip 4:
On the second disc, you can get one of the best swords at that time if you complete the "Sun King's duplicate" side-quest in a particular manner. You need to have Gesh in your party when you fight Gnik Nus (the evil version of the Sun King). When you get his HP down to about half, instead of switching to his second-half AI, he'll have a speech and turn into the Gnik Hsifnus, a rotting zombie-thing. This fight is difficult because the mere sight of Hsifnus will turn Gesh into a gibbering mess, and he'll be unavailable for use. You need to make sure that your other two party members are up to the task. We recommend using David and Absalom, as David at this point is your best all-around buffer/healer, and Absalom is one of your better fighters (and he has the great I HIT YOU skill). This is also recommended because (spoiler alert) when David hears on disc three that Absolam was slain in the battle against Fifi, he will go into seclusion. The more time you have David and Absalom as your only active party members (and this counts) the longer he will spend in seclusion. With more time away, the odds are better that he'll have gotten his unique class-change. He won't get as much experience, but trust us when we say you won't care. Just make sure you keep the rest of your party leveled as this time has some very difficult tasks and losing your best-leveled character could be bad.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #580]

Sep 21, 2010 - 11:44 AM
Protip 3:
Not so much a protip but a "stop wasting your time" tip: the developers ran out of time to include the sidequest where you resurrect Virgit, who is necessary in order to begin the sidequest in the Temple of Lost, but didn't dummy out all clues in the game as to how to get into the Temple. The entirety of the Temple is sitting on the disc without any way to unlock it. Using any cheat codes to bring Virgit back to life doesn't remove the flags to actually begin the quest.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #579]

Sep 18, 2010 - 08:19 PM
Protip:
When entering the Villiage of Harftrop the first time, make note of how many flarpy birds are on the roof of the Inn. This will be an important piece of information at the end of the second disc.

Protip 2: Abigail will only join your party after you find the Ring of Lost Hope and Cookies. You will find this item only if you have Ruul in your active party during the "I can't believe it" event.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #578]

Sep 12, 2010 - 10:13 PM
Rock Band this week is awesome.
Dude. You can get Holy Diver.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #577]

Sep 12, 2010 - 01:29 PM
I am a bad American
I forgot. :sad face:

Currently Playing: Why is there a Scientology ad.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #576]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal