Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 310759
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 31, 2007 - 09:45 AM
Blood: A Tale (Part VI and Postlude) (Happy Halloween)
VI

Light.

The door at the top of the stairs opened, letting in light.

She moved slowly.

He was ready.

She came to the bottom of the stairs.

Her robe was black. She was chanting.

He felt the cool steel restraints against his wrists and feet. He felt the air moving softly against his skin. He felt a vibration of pure mental energy. His need was great.

She drew a pattern on the floor at his feet.

He waited.

She picked up the stake.

Time slowed.

She came toward him as if she was stuck in molasses.

He waited. He was patient.

The stake touched his bare chest.

Pain. Agony. He struggled to keep his mind focused.

It ever so slowly pierced the skin.

Pain.

Focused.

Contract.

Pain.

Focus.

Contract.

Time sped up as he unleashed a guttural roar and wrenched his right arm free of the restraint.pain.Very quickly, as the stake was skewering him, he reached out and pulled her close.pain.blood.He grabbed the back of her head and brought her mouth forcefully to his.pain.blood.During the night, he had worked his fangs loose, and now broke them off and forced them down her throat.pain.blood.She finished driving the stake through him as she broke off the kiss. Blood sprayed from the wound in his chest. He smiled to see blood pouring from her mouth as the incisors tore up the inside of her esophagus. They would tear holes in her stomach and the acid, loosed from the mucosal confines of the stomach, would kill her. Blood sprayed from the wound in his chest. He was slowly losing consciousness. Finally, he was going to be free, and the world would be free of this . . . woman. If you could even call her that anymore.

As he blacked out . . . he heard her coughing.

Laughing.

Postlude

Her need was great.

She lay half-spent on the floor in front of the quickly decaying body of Robert Flask.

M’tlconl was watching her, lauding her for her good work. She was in ecstasy. And pain.

She would never have guessed that Robert would have done the one thing that she needed most from him: fed her his fangs. She felt herself growing even stronger as M’tlconl enabled her body to digest the hard bone. He strengthened her stomach lining, protecting her. She had done well.

Her need was great.

Two weeks passed. M’tlconl had given her a gift. It made up for all of the times she had had to fuck Robert, and she had enjoyed it immensely.

She left the building to search out the next unworthy creature. It was young, she knew that much. M’tlconl would let her know when she found him. They were one now.

They were one now. And they traveled.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #195]

Oct 29, 2007 - 10:38 AM
Blood: A Tale (Part V and Interlude)
V

She was screaming as he placed his hand inside her. For some reason, he liked this, even if she was forcing him to. He also found it absolutely repulsive.

Her cervix was dilated wide enough that he was able to slip his entire hand in. He massaged her insides and the screams of pain turned into squeals of pleasure. She had tears running down her face as she placed her wrist to his mouth to suck. “N.n.ow,” she gasped, “grab and pull.”

He momentarily gagged on her blood as the realization of what she was asking him to do hit home even as his hand clenched shut. Red. Resistance. Red. Tearing noises, blood washing over. Instructions. Hunger. Solid food. Red.

He had been chained to the wall again. The floor was still a mess and his stomach still burned the next day when she returned. She seemed . . . thinner, but, considering how much blood she had lost the day before, he was surprised at how strong she looked. He sucked hungrily from her wrist, ignoring the deep pain inside his gut as he did so. “How are you still alive,” he asked when he was finished, a fresh ache shooting up from his stomach as he did so.

“Well,” she replied, “I suppose that it won’t hurt to tell you, at least not now.” She walked to a dark corner of the room and returned holding a rather large, decaying book. He recognized it instantly.

“A copy of the Codex Mithrantin? What you’ve been doing to me hardly seems in accord with the instructions within one of the holiest tomes of white magic.”

“Actually, this isn’t that distasteful book. My first master, a vampire in the service of the great Dark Lord, M’tlconl, modified this. As powerful as he was, he was also completely unaware of M’tlconl’s tutoring of me. I took to the power quickly and so pleased my Lord that he showed me the passages in the altered Codex that would grant me immortality. First, I had to kill my master. That was simple enough. Simple also were the killings that followed. Vampire, human, ghoul, werebeast, animal; I have bathed in the blood of these and more in the past twenty years of my life.”

He started at this. “You can’t be more than . . .”

“The killings have given me power and my need has enabled me to slow my aging. My need has also kept me alive through the torture that I have endured these past weeks.”

“Why didn’t you simply kill me like all the rest?”

“The text is very specific. Tomorrow will be 20 years since I began the process. I had to begin preparing to kill you three weeks in advance, following strict ritual. M’tlconl has seen and had been well pleased. Tomorrow I sacrifice you to him and become much closer to my goal. After you, there need only be three more killings before I can rule as a god at the right hand of M’tlconl on this Earth.

“The final preparations have been made. You have drained the required amount of blood from me, and tomorrow, I will kill you.” She took a stake from her cloak and laid it on the floor just out of his reach, then left him hanging from the wall.

He did not sleep that night. This woman was evil; he knew it, and somehow, he had to stop her. There was only one thing that might kill her . . . but it would certainly kill him as well. It would be suicide . . . but she had spoken of great need giving her power. Certainly, he could get power from his own need. She had to be killed.

He calmed himself and meditated during the remaining hours of his life.

Interlude

Memories.

Forty years earlier.

Flashes. Red. Burning.

Flashes.

Blink.

This had been forgotten . . . repressed.

Red. Burning

He had come to New York from Europe in the Sixties. It had been that long since he had felt fear.
Flashes. Red. Burning.
He had been chased from Europe to New York in the early 1960's.
Flashes. Red. Burning.
Memories.

“Dear God . . .”

His last residence had been a small village on the outskirts of the U.S.S.R. He lived well enough in a secluded cavern deep in a nearby forest, and his feeding habits were such that no one noticed. There were few travelers and the village was generally left alone.

It started in the spring of 1961. He was hungry, and was not as careful in his selection of travelers as he usually was. He bit and drank the blood of a fellow vampire.

It was a year before he remembered anything.
Flash
Covered in blood, he stood up from the body of the child he had devoured.
Flash
The bodies of half the village were strewn across the field in front of him. There were more bodies back in his cavern, laid out on the floor. The rest of the village stood united, prepared to fight with stakes and crosses. He had burnt the local chapel, incinerating the priest and those unlucky enough to be in confession at the time. The rubble was still smoldering. They advanced, and he ran.
Flash
He was at the border. They were no longer chasing him, so he had time to stop and feed. He had killed several border guards when a large group stumbled upon him. They began shooting, and he ran.
Flash
East Germany. The trail of dead was growing behind him. He was being careless. Once again, an entire village had been alerted to his presence; he’d killed a few children. He was chased to the border between East and West, a high fence. He began tearing at it, receiving several shocks in the process. Then his mind cleared just long enough for him to think about climbing up and over . . . he moved quickly, and, clearing the fence, he ran.
Flash
Through France he traveled, killing indiscriminately. He was covered in dried blood, having not bathed in months. He could run for a long time, only pausing to feed. More people had cars here... he was almost to Paris before his mind cleared slightly, and he had the idea of stealing a car just as it left a gas station. This was simple (arm through window, drink blood of driver) and he drove to the English Canal. By then, the car was beginning to smell from the dead body in the passenger seat that he had kept to feed on. At the beach, he got out and swam.
Flash
London. He was finally in a metropolis, replete with blood sacks. He fed well. One night, as he was drinking from a rather nubile young lady . . . he remembered. He screamed. He was disgusted, angry, and hated himself because he was weak . . .
Flash

It was time to atone.

Currently Playing: Dethklok - S01E07 - Performance Klok [TVRIP Stereo]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #194]

Oct 28, 2007 - 02:12 PM
Blood: A Tale (Part III, Interlude, Part IV, and Interlude)
III

He loved her. It was impossible for him to love her, yet he did all the same. Her blood was still warming his body, and the rush he felt when he tasted her had not yet faded away . . . and for the first time in many years, he lusted for more.

She had denied him that, but he didn’t begrudge her it; he didn’t need any more. Chances were good that that small dose would sustain him for months.

He had a vague idea of where they were going, but his mind was so clouded that he couldn’t put his finger on it. They were standing outside the cathedral before he realized . . .

“St. John’s?” He intoned it in a near-whisper. Being dead, it was hard not to accept the presence of an all-powerful God. Granted, he held nothing but an awed contempt for He who let him live this undead life. Robert had tried suicide after the first hundred years of undeath, but, apparently, that was against the rules. Even so, the majesty and power of God could still cow him.

“Yes it is, Robert,” she said. Something about that struck him as wrong, but he was too doped up to catch it. “And we’re going in.”

“We’re . . .” He sobered up . . . and beamed. She had invited him into a church.

She opened the door and led him in. For the second time that day, he was overwhelmed with emotions. This time, it was because of the overwhelming holy presence in the church. He could see spirits flying around.

She was leading to a large basin of holy water, but he didn’t notice; he was blissfully ignorant right up until she plunged his hand into it.

His world exploded in pain, and he lost consciousness.

Interlude

She had loaded her gun with silver bullets. Now she was running from it and leading it too far away from its den for it to be safe. She paused, whispered a prayer, and then began floating back toward it.

The chase lasted for half an hour as it ran in circles. It paused to catch its breath and she stepped out of the trees. Recognition dawned in the animal’s eyes as she fired her first shot. She missed, cursed, and it leapt toward her. It managed to get its teeth in her arm just before she fired again, this time hitting it in the back of the neck.

It fell off her arm. She took aim again, this time hitting it in the left shoulder, than the right. Slowly, it turned back into its human shape. It was pitiful. A naked man, lying dead on his chest. Not matter. She broke his hips with two more shots from the gun and then retrieved her dagger from its sheath by her womanhood.

She chanted as she slowly cut across his forehead, and then, filled with supernatural strength, she pulled and cut his scalp off. That finished, she held the scalp up and continued to chant. As her magick began to take effect, the scalp caught fire. The clearing was filled with the acrid scent of burning flesh and hair. She placed it down on the ground in the middle of the ring of mushrooms growing there. There was a flash of light and the clearing was lit by a red glow.

She was finished here. She cleaned her hands off on the moss of the forest floor and traveled on.

The poison she had chosen would take a little under a week to work. She loaded it in a little needle hidden under the false nails she had put on for this beautiful Sunday morning. The church she had chosen was a short drive from her current home. She arrived a little late, making sure to draw attention to herself. After all, she was white, and the rest of the church was black. Luckily, no one cared, and many greeted her as if she had been part of the congregation for many years.

She sat through the disgusting sermon; it was a standard loud and screaming and “Pa-raaaaaayse JAAAY-Sus!” thing. But she made herself clap with the rest of the congregations. At the loudest points, she made some quiet praises of her own.

After the benediction, the minister went to the entrance of the church and much vigorous handshaking occurred. He didn’t notice when she scratched him as he took her hand. Then she left.

The next week, she returned. The poison had nearly finished destroying his respiratory system. He was wheezing, and was nowhere near as loud as he had been. The best part was when he began to vomit blood right on the platform. He died 10 minutes later.

That night, the church began glowing red.

Las Vegas. This would be the simplest one yet. She had found the ghoul the week before at the massive wreck. She had followed it as it dragged the bodies back to its dwelling and then rested for the day. She cast a ward over it to warn her of when the ghoul left the ring of stones to search for live food.

It didn’t take long. When it left, she made sure to be walking down the road. The ghoul’s disguise was laughable, but she followed it all the same. As they got closer and closer to the ring, she began casting the Arabic spell to send the ghoul’s spirit down to Hell. When it dropped its illusory cloak, she sent the spell out. There was an astral scream as the soul ripped free of the long-dead body.

The body was limp as she straddled it and ripped the head off. She then scraped the flesh from the skull and placed it down in the center of the ring of stones. Again, a flash of light and the red glow. The circle-and-star was nearly complete.

Now to New York.

IV
True unconsciousness was an extreme rarity for him, and what happened to his brain while he was under was, in a word, bizarre. He had not dreamed in more than 200 years, and had forgotten about it in the doldrums of eternal earthly unlife. The only constant in his dreams was her, taunting him, offering blood from her wrist . . . among other places. She forced him to drink her menstrual flow until he was sick . . . menstruation was taboo. Even so . . . he couldn’t help himself, and he greedily gulped her flow.

He came to and found himself stripped naked and tightly spread-eagled with chains to a wall. She was there, watching him.

“Good, you’re awake,” she stated; he could feel the power of her blood pulsing in her from where she stood. She was naked as well, and her large, well-formed mammaries glistened with sweat. He locked eyes with her.

“Why have you done this to me,” he asked, her eyes drawing him in, the aura of blood screaming to him.

“I’ll tell you soon enough, but first, there’s something I need you to do for me.”

He forced himself to look away from her eyes; it was easier to ignore her blood-spell when he wasn’t staring there. “I’ll do nothing for you . . .” He trailed off. For the first time in over a millennium, he began to really notice a female’s body.

Her breasts were perfect; her skin was smooth and unblemished. Her hair was radiant, and the blood aura was even stronger. With amazement, he realized that his long-useless member was beginning to swell.

“Yes, that’s right.” Her voice echoed in his brain. His gaze slid down her body to the patch between her legs . . . it was red with blood. He retched with the memory of his dream. “No, don’t worry; you’ve done quite enough of that already. I simply want you to take me, Robert.” She began to unbind him, and just as his mind began to protest against this (Shemademedrinkhermenstrualblood...Ican’t) she placed her wrist to his lips. Involuntarily, he bit and drank. He was hers now, and she descended onto his pronely erect body.

Interlude

Her need was great. That was what kept her blood so potent, allowing her to continue her parasitic relationship with the creature for the required length of time.

The texts had been very specific. First, she had to give it strong blood. This was easy enough, as she had learned years before how to affect her body according to her need. Next, purification by water. Her enchanted blood was opiate enough to dull his mind to where she had been able to bathe him in the holy water.

For two weeks, she continued to feed and cleanse him in this manner. At that time, the arcane tomes instructed her to purify him by means of life-blood . . . her period. This had to continue for a week, and, although her periods were generally remarkably short, her need was great enough that she was able to stretch it out for longer.

After purification came lovemaking. It sickened her to have to fuck the living corpse that called itself “Robert Flask,” yet the texts required this and two steps more. Her master assured her that it would not be long now before her task would be finished and she would be granted what she requested.

Her need was great . . .

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #193]

Oct 26, 2007 - 11:03 AM
Blood: A Tale (Part II and Interlude)
II

It was late in the day. All the better for a prowl, especially since most people didn’t expect to be attacked when the sun was still up.

Robert enjoyed it. Coming up on someone and paralyzing them with your hypnotic voice was ever so much more fun when they were on the sidewalk and passing through a large group of people. There had been a few times when he had been stopped, but those were rare enough.

Granted, usually people didn’t care (this was New York, after all), especially if he was just up for a little homeless person. Their blood was marginally thinner, had just a bit less iron, tasted a little bit . . . robust and tangy, but it was all he usually needed.

I repeat: Usually.

This day was different. He wanted . . . upper class. Not that it truly mattered, but . . . it was the thrill of the hunt. Picking someone as they left their offices, their shopping sprees, their church services, their homes, their lovers’ apartments (those ones always felt different beneath his hands... warmer, as if that was something he could feel anymore . . . and the bite was easier, none of the resistance that usually came, almost as if a recent climax had weakened them).

He was denied that this time, because he saw his target in the alley outside his building. She was beautiful. That didn’t matter. She could have been a he and very handsome, she could have been ugly, he could have been unattractive, all that mattered was that they had a heart that pumped fuel throughout their bodies. But . . . she was beautiful. He could feel her blood coursing through her veins, like an aura of robust health. It was almost too bad that she had to die.

He didn’t feel the need to convert but a small few of his victims, and, since moving to New York, he had abstained from that activity. It wasn’t fun.

The situation was perfect. She was staring out from the alley as he was coming out onto his fire escape. He quietly dropped down to the ground and moved softly . . . floating almost. He crept up beside her and ever so softly, lovingly, gently, placed his hands on her shoulders. She did the standard shiver that they all did, but he spoke to keep her from calling out.

It was always simple. Just tell them how beautiful they were and they would be yours. This was no exception, and, as he brushed her hair away from the side of her neck, she trembled again... odd. He ignored it; the feel of her blood pulsing beneath her skin was so powerful and intoxicating that he could think of nothing else. He moved his mouth closer, closer, closer, he knew what to do, anyone passing by would think them exhibitionists, closer, and as his fangs touched her skin, she spoke.

“Oh, please. The neck bite is so incredibly cliché.” Her voice was lyrical, and it broke the spell of her blood on him. “If you’re going to drink of me, please, do it from my wrist.” She turned, looked him in the eyes and proffered her wrist, placing it up to his mouth. He grabbed her hand hungrily and gently broke the skin and began to suck.

Bullets exploded behind his eyes as the strength and robustness of her blood hit him. This was the best blood he’d ever had and he began to gulp hungrily. Fuck exhibitionism. He was hungry.

“No, no, no, that will never do.” Her voice made him stop instantly and drop her hand. Her blood was around his mouth; he wiped it clean. “Come with me if you want more.”

Her voice, her eyes, her blood (the last being the least) made him follow her. He knew that he would follow wherever she asked.

Interlude

The desert could grow cold at night, especially this time of year. She lived out here, alone, coming out when the sun fell to feed. She lived not far from Las Vegas, which supplied an ample supply of fresh meat weekly.

People died here just like everywhere else, and, recently, a tour bus had “accidentally” crashed late one night close to her home. She fed well for a few weeks, but it was dull. She had much enjoyed spiriting herself in front of the bus and then leaping out of the way as it swerved and flipped, but, after that . . . there was no challenge, no thrill of possibly being caught digging up a body late at night. The dirt and decay added an especially distinct flavor around here; she didn’t quite know why, although it could have been trace radioactive elements in some of the soil. The bodies from the wreck hadn’t had a chance to corrupt underground, so there was no rich rot for her to feast on. There was some rotting, but much of that was cleaned by maggots, and she was only able to really enjoy the “clean” flesh.

Luck. A young girl, hiking down the road. She had grown very good at this. Late night hikers were almost always either tired or drunk, so they couldn’t see past the thin illusion she cast over herself. Tonight, she became a beautiful man, and beckoned to the woman. Much like sheep, these travelers. So easily led. She stayed just far enough away while continuing to beckon, the carrot in front of the donkey, always enticing, always out of reach. She brought the lamb to her ring of stones and drew close.

She moved quietly, dropping the illusion as she neared. Humans could never understand the beauty of her pale white skin, dotted with blood. This one affected a look of shock . . . perfect. As she got closer, she heard the woman saying something.

Her mind froze. This human was chanting in Arabic. Chanting in . . .

She felt her spirit ripped from her body as she was cast back from whence she came.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #192]

Oct 25, 2007 - 12:00 PM
Blood: A Tale (Prelude, Part I and Interlude)
(Author's note: OK, so here comes. Some of y'all'll TL;DR this. There's sex and explicit violence in this, as well as some adult language. That's one part of the disclaimer; also this has NOTHING TO DO with the comic books of the same name. Hell, I wrote this back in 2000, with NO KNOWLEDGE of the miniseries.)

Blood: A Tale
by wvlfpvp

Prelude

It was hunting; it could smell its prey sharply as it ran through the dense foliage. The night was clear and bright; the light from the full moon was perfect for killing.

Tonight had gone as many had before. It had gone into town to the local high school and had waited for a pretty young thing that would be tempted by his offer of homegrown cannabis. The child inevitably smoked some on the ride home. It had learned not to inhale too much; it could spoil the hunt. She had such rich, young flesh. It tried not to salivate.

It took them to its cabin deep in the woods where they fucked until, from the combination of strong, fresh weed and the endorphin release from climaxing, the feast would collapse in a deep slumber.

When night came, it would leave and return as the other and chase the still half-asleep prey from its den.

The thrill of the chase; branches lashing against its fur, pine needles digging into its paws, hardened holly leaves scratching at its skin; it loved this. Immensely.

The wind changed and it lost the scent momentarily. It returned, basically the same … and yet … fundamentally different. It felt fear, and the fur stood up on the back of its neck.

It was being hunted. Its prey had stopped running, but was somehow still moving very quickly. It turned and ran … back to the den, it could be safe there.

It was lost. Its prey had led it in circles and now it was in a section of the forest that, somehow, it didn’t know. There were noises. Once it heard a gunshot, frighteningly loud and close.

It had stopped running. The flight had taken its toll, and it was panting heavily. A snap of a twig . . . and there she was. She had a pistol.

It lunged as she fired, causing the first shot to miss. It bound forward and sank its teeth into her arm as the second shot rang out.

I

He was strong for one of his kind. His mental acuity had been heightened by many years of self-imposed confinement, where he learned to be free from the hunger for as long as possible, sometimes putting off feeding for months at a time without any symptoms of the wasting sickness that affected others. It still came, however. After months of contemplation, it would creep in, calling to him, to his blood, his being. He was, he supposed, a junkie, much like the alcoholic who has learned control without the help of AA . . . sometimes you just need a little fix, even if you don’t get drunk.

He couldn’t help it. It was his curse. He never did view it as a blessing, and there were times when he was so frustrated by it that he damned his immortal existence.

He couldn’t help a lot of things; his obsessively clean nature, for one. His home in the condemned apartment complex in lower Manhattan put many a hospital to shame with its cleanliness. When there was dust (as there often was, his nature called that sort of thing), he would sweep it away with a brush of his hand. He had learned to call on powers unavailable to ones of weaker minds.

He could go out in the sunlight. There was a vague and barely noticeable itch when he did, like a wound slow to heal. All that mattered was that he never look directly at the sun. That would send him reeling. He also needed little sleep. His mind was sharper, he had found, when he was as free of the hunger and sleep as possible, and he cherished this freedom.

He had known many names, changing with the times. Now he was simply Robert Flask. An unassuming name, to be sure. He was happy . . . as happy as one could be in his position. He had found companionship with people who couldn’t believe that what he was could be real; therefore, he was simply human like them. He didn’t hunger for them, and when he did feed, he found . . . unfortunates.

Usually. He wasn’t “evil,” at least not in the standard sense of the word as it applied to his kind.

The hunger was strong. And it called him.

Blood.

Fuel.

Death.

Hunger.

Life.

Blood.

Interlude

Sunday morning, small Baptist church in Alabama.

Largely black audience, with one visitor this week, a young and attractive white woman.

Energetic sermon, applauding audience, “Hallelujah!” Even the visitor joins in.

Handshakes.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #191]

Oct 24, 2007 - 10:56 AM
Announcement:
I'm going to be reserializing my vampire story (considering how the gay vampire lemon copypasta was well received last year), so for those of you who've never read any of the horror that I've written, I hope there's some enjoyment in it.

I'm going to start tomorrow and have the last part of it up next Wednesday, so happy Halloween and stuff.

I'll see y'all on the other side.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #190]

Oct 22, 2007 - 03:24 PM
Is it bad that
I find the funniest parts of the eyerape pics two entries down is the one of Chiyo that says "Colored by Mistystuffer?"

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #189]

Oct 20, 2007 - 08:34 PM
You know what Soundtrack is awesome?
Lola rennt's soundtrack is awesome.

Yeah.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #188]

Oct 18, 2007 - 07:30 AM
Once, there was an image macro
Response to: Once, there was a metaphor by Infernal Monkey

Everybody said OH WAI~~~~ and made fun of it because it was merely text on a picture but it knew that one day it would be accepted.

Until the person posting the macro decided it really was unfunny and refused to post it.

Instead, he gives you eye rape.

WAIT HOW'D THOSE OTHER PIXS GET IN TAHAR

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #187]

Oct 11, 2007 - 08:10 AM
Of non-drama AWESOME.
So I'm in Turandot here at Opera Memphis. We have this weird liquid eye makeup thing going on that resulted in one of the most awesome things last night. I started going to get it off and smeared it with a little bit of water and LO CORPSEPAINT. I left the bathroom and said in my best metal growl "ALRIGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone over the age of 27 was incredibly confused.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #186]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal