Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 310729
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 20, 2007 - 10:07 PM
(i am a whore) (i am a nun)
whore

nun

whorenun

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #155]

Jun 19, 2007 - 04:02 PM
For those wondering about the song two entries ago:
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
And if anybody has the Vertigo Series disc or music, I want the music. Cuz then there'd be EXTENDED Glut.

Maybe that cd as birthday would make me a happy wvlf.

Oh, and for those interested, here's the Infinite Abyss/Definitive Collection Redbook.

GET IT BITCHES

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #154]

Jun 18, 2007 - 10:27 PM
And now, for my enjoyment
I will begin narrowing down this years winners of the LSC (Longest Song Contest). What are the criteria? Simple. I will follow the brackets of the BSC and vote for the longest song. IT WILL COME DOWN TO AN EPIC BATTKE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Expect results in several days (or when I have time).

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #153]

Jun 18, 2007 - 09:26 PM
CHU-CA-CHOO-CA-CHOO
*BREE-DEE DEEP*

CHUCACHOOCACHOO

*BREE-DEE-DEEP*

CHUCACHOOCACHOO

*BREE-DEE-DEEP*

OTHER NOISES

Currently Playing: Descent II - Glut

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #152]

Jun 16, 2007 - 10:03 PM
You should pretend something for me.
I want you all to envision yourselves.

HUGE AND MASTURBATING.

Lol I just made you giant fetishists.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #151]

Jun 12, 2007 - 08:05 PM
nuttyturnip has the best Mii ever.
I'm sorry, but the upsidedownface guy? Awesome.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #150]

Jun 6, 2007 - 11:44 AM
BSC bitching
Am I the only person who gets tired of seeing katchum posting how much he loves a song because OMG IT'S SO WELL COMPOSED LOOK AT THIS CHORD PROGRESSION NOT EVERYONE CAN DO THAT! when the song in question is some of the most by-the-books crap?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #149]

Jun 2, 2007 - 03:58 PM
A TRUE TALE of HORROR and FEAR
Something horrible has happened to me. I feel that I must relate it to you, else my life may change forever (tone shift

My 30 Gig Zen is completely full of music, and I like to listen to it on random while I'm at work. So one day, I was listening to it and going about my business, just letting it shuffle and occasionally skipping past songs that I'm really not in the specific mood for.

Up popped this pop song. You know, the kind of inoffensive pap that you hear on the radio all the time that's not phenomenal (I have some of this stuff) and I didn't instantly recognize it. The singing wasn't awful, and while the saxophone may have been a bit over the top, I still didn't hate it. In fact, had I been not working, I may have almost been inclined to lay back, maybe sway a little and not entirely hate myself afterwards.

And then the chorus came in.

I was listening to, and somewhat enjoying, "I am the Wind" from Symphony of the Night.

Let me repeat that for emphasis:

I was listening to, and somewhat enjoying, "I am the Wind" from Symphony of the Night.

OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS WRONG WITH ME? Here I was, listening to what is universally accepted as one of the worst VGM songs EVER, and I was enjoying it. I was, naturally, mortified, and very quickly found myself finding LET'S GO AWAY when I returned home to make sure that some paradigm shift in my listening tastes had not occurred. Thankfully, asides from the Holy Shit It's Awful LOL factor, I did not enjoy DAYEEEETOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

But still.

"I am the Wind" isn't that horrible. But I also still dislike the first Shadow Hearts ending theme and the male singer from the past two Silent Hill games. Oh, and Konami could have done a lot better in picking the "classical" style singer for whatever the last CV game was on the PS2.

But still.

What the fucking hell.

At least my now playing is utter fanboyism and I can get behind that.

Currently Playing: muZik - Eternal Wind -.333 mix-

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #148]

May 30, 2007 - 10:30 AM
GUARVAIL - Final Fantasy Heavy Metal Arrange Album

Get the album here

It's doujin, but I figured enough folks would be interested in this to grab it. Files courtesy of rpgmm; all I did was rename the files and stick english tags into the ID3v2.

Tracklist:
1. FF 8 - The Legendary Beast
2. FF 8 - The Extreme
3. FF 5 - Clash on the Big Bridge
4. FF 3 - Opening Theme
5. FF 2 - Battle Scene A
6. FF 6 - Decisive Battle
7. FF 7 - The Birth of God
8. FF 6 - Dancing Mad - 1st movement
9. FF 6 - Dancing Mad - 2nd movement
10. FF 6 - Dancing Mad - 3rd movement
11. FF 6 - Dancing Mad - 4th movement
12. FF 4 - Red Wings
13. FF 6 - Tina's Theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #147]

May 28, 2007 - 12:06 PM
I love how they glisten
YouTube Video

(I wish it was the actual and not just the audio, but, ya kno.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #146]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal