Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 310740
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 17, 2012 - 09:38 PM
This picture made me giggle SOOOOOOOOOO hard

fillerbunny even MORE worth it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #645]

Jun 14, 2012 - 07:55 PM
How to traumatize a teenager:
Show him the video his mom posted of his into-a-kiddie-pool homebirth.

Tell him someone his age found it hot.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #644]

Jun 5, 2012 - 04:58 PM
Is this commercial racist?
So, there's this Toyota commercial where there's this Asian guy test driving the car. Ok, so nothing wrong there.

The kicker: he uses the car's phone to call his dad, who is, given that the guy doesn't look mixed, probably Asian. When he says that he's "committing to Toyota," the dad freaks the fuck out with happiness.

Is it racist, given that I've never seen an Asian person driving domestic?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #643]

Jun 1, 2012 - 05:50 PM
Horrible sitcom idea!
Rosemary just wanted a baby. It's too bad, then, that her and her asshole husband just moved next door to Satanists!

Coming to FOX this fall, it's Those Wacky Satanists!

Seriously, I see this like a bad 70s sitcom and it's about the crazy antics of the neighbors trying to get her preggers by Satan. It'd follow the book, too, since she decides to try to raise the Baby as a good kid, so that would add at least a season or two.

It would be intentionally unfunny funny because JESUS CHRIST

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #642]

May 22, 2012 - 05:37 PM
I streamed the new Blind Guardian album while I was at work today
\m/ pretty much sums up how I feel right now, although total Missed Moment of Awesome in the lack of choir and orchestra throughout the album, given that the track with it was the best fucking thing.

Edit:
I just realized what was up with the album. Still needed moar choir and orchestra.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #641]

May 14, 2012 - 03:43 PM
Alan Wake: End of Chapter 5
Ow my brain

This is my first instance of this in this game.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #640]

Apr 24, 2012 - 10:08 AM
Re: Jonathan Davis singing the theme to Downpour.
The song isn't right (what with not being "guy in a room with a guitar"), but you have to admit one thing:

His voice is much better than the Joe Romersa. I'm sorry, but the ED song to 3 made me giggle because his voice was so awful. I'd still rather have another Mary Elizabeth McGlynn song, but at least the singing's easier to deal with.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #639]

Apr 20, 2012 - 04:04 PM
I read the stupidest thing today:
It's two years old, but:

Monster House Screenwriter Apologizes for the movie

Basically, he apologizes for the movie being "confusing" and therefore extra scary for his friend's 7-year-old child, giving the child nightmares. Motherfucker, please. The best part about the confusing thing is that he comments that all the story elements are even confusing to adults. What? The movie was fairly easy to follow, and yes, it's fucked up that the woman was killed in the foundation to the house, by why is it so confusing for an adult to understand (WHEN THEY TELL YOU IN THE DAMN MOVIE) that that's why the woman hates children and has possessed the house so she can eat them. It's a horror movie premise, for fuck's sake.

Secondly: you're surprised that your kid got scared by (and then had nightmares from) a kiddie horror/comedy? REALLY!? Hey, lady: name any Disney animated feature. Name any Don Bluth animated feature. Name practically any animated feature that's intended for children/families. Name various kid's shows. What do they all have in common? Something in them has given more than one child nightmares. Fuck, Fraggle Rock had a couple episodes that scared the shit out of me when I was a child. Doesn't mean it's not family/child friendly. The same elements haven't bothered many other children, so, what the fucking hell.

But what really got me was this bit:
Quote:
Because even a scary story, if it's a good scary story, takes us into strange, dark places that don't make sense at first, and helps us see that they do make sense, and are therefore not so scary.

WHAT?

THAT IS NOT HOW HORROR WORKS. Fuck. The best scary stories/movies/whatever are the ones that stick with you afterwards and bother you when you're not expecting it. Or the ones that make you think about them when you're trying to fall asleep. And again, different stuff scares different people, but when you don't get an explanation for WHY the things in the movie/story are happening to these specific people who the author chooses to show, it can generally be much more effective than not.

Ugh, I hate people. I mean, he blames Spielberg for the "confusing elements." Yeah, sorry, but the why and the how was pretty well spelled out by the script, so.

What the fuck ever. I'm done ranting now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #638]

Apr 14, 2012 - 04:26 PM
Newsies: The Musical: The Soundtrack: A Review
Fuck it so very hard.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #637]

Mar 28, 2012 - 04:46 PM
80s one-hit wonder question:
When Toni Basil says "I'll take it like a man," does she mean she does anal?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #636]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal