Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 310734
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 20, 2012 - 08:33 PM
Ukelele Info:
It's real easy to make beautiful dissonant chords with the way the strings are.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #635]

Mar 19, 2012 - 07:26 PM
Spring Awakening.
So we went to Memphis' only pro theatre company Friday to see the musical mentioned in the title.

It's OK. My biggest problems were the mics out of nowhere, the super angstyness of the plot and the fact that, walking out of the theatre, I remembered none of the songs. None of them. Also most the songs didn't seem to flow in the context of the show, which is what you're actually aiming for in a musical. It's like going to see a bad jukebox musical (let's say, for illustration's purposes, Mama Mia!) where you don't know any of the songs going into it.

I kinda want to read the original play and see if there's anything lost in the translation besides the rape.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #634]

Mar 14, 2012 - 03:39 PM
Console RPG recommendations?
OK, here's the thing: Stephen is looking forward to a summer off, and he's looking for at least one modern console generation RPG to play.

What he's mostly looking for is something that is either turn-based or modified turn-based. Or even an action RPG, if it's mostly button-mash-y goodness, and doesn't need to navigate menus for magic. What he doesn't like is first-person games (so no shooter RPGs). I know this is a tough question, since most of these games are now handheld-exclusive, while what we get on consoles is some other genre with some sort of RPG mechanics added on (either a lot or not so much).

What we already own for this console generation:
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
FFXIII
The two chapters of the Penny Arcade game (which he's not going to play because he doesn't like the fact that it doesn't finish, and I can't say I blame him, honestly; sure, it's fine that they wrote the ending, but there's definitely something missing without having the player character as mish-mash of the Only Sane Man and Deadpan Snarker.)

Most of what we have in terms of RPGs nowadays are either on handhelds or the PS2. I mean, if ours wasn't on its last legs, he'd probably play P4.

Oh, and he wasn't a huge fan of the demo of Costume Quest. He's also not 100% on the Tales of... games, unless they're more hands-off on the other party members than past games have been.

Thanks much, considering that this is a slightly difficult question, given the nature of the game business right now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #633]

Mar 8, 2012 - 08:04 PM
Are women people?
MAYBE!!!!! Link goes here

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #632]

Mar 1, 2012 - 04:46 PM
Nichijou:
Fucking HAH

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #631]

Feb 28, 2012 - 12:05 PM
What if Episode I was good?
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #630]

Feb 21, 2012 - 03:38 PM
10 years
This past weekend marked 10 years that Stephen and I have been together. I did a horrible job packing for our weekend in Nashville, the room sucked, and I ruined about a third of our cake by not wrapping the box in plastic wrap and putting it in ice to keep it from spoiling (thankfully, the top two layers were OK, and the icing (Italian Meringue Buttercreme) was fucking delicious), and we got stuck on one of those annoying tables for two at the Cheesecake Factory that's about as unromantic as it can get. On the other hand, Arietty was great, this greek place had some delicious food (I had the lamb burger, and it was some of the best lamb I've had), and the play we went to (God of Carnage go see it if you have the chance) was hilarious and fabulous.

And I'm happy. Here's to another 10.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [9] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #629]

Feb 16, 2012 - 04:33 PM
BSC 2012 consideration.
I know I always choose something "awful," but I'm seriously considering a couple things from RE2.

You know, like the 3rd Malformation of "G." Because of the singing sample. Being hilarious.

YouTube Video

or Credit Line of Whole Staff. Because HEY IT'S UP TO US TO TAKE OUT UMBRELLA *guitar squeal bassline*

YouTube Video

Thoughts? Considering that I'm planning on something from 'nigma, something from a mario game, and at least one song from Bastion, as well?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #628]

Feb 6, 2012 - 04:11 PM
ROCK FACTS ROCK FACTS

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #627]

Feb 5, 2012 - 08:07 PM
Santa (A Venn Diagram)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #626]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal