Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Trance Machina's Journal

Journal Banner
OBJECTION

Trance Machina's Journal Statistics
View Trance Machina's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4836
Replies Trance Machina has made 11 comments [view stats]
Comments 30 comments (2.73 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2 props given to Trance Machina [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Trance Machina's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Nov 11, 2007 - 11:16 PM
HOLD IT
ARGHZ
Beating Phoenix Wright 3, I have nothing to live for anymore. There is only one thing left to do:

Currently Playing: Persona 3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 witnesses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Nov 5, 2007 - 10:07 PM
$100,000?????!!!111
Okay, so I was surfing the internet like my usual self when my step-dad came home from being on call and called me out to the living room. I thought I did something wrong, but he reassured me otherwise.

Apparently, his sister was working for one of the richest black women in the state of Texas who's daughter just died. One daughter who was going to go to college soon.

So basically she has a bunch of money ALREADY paid to the University of Texas and if I get a letter then go to college there (get accepted of course~) then I will have $100,000 (maybe more) fully paid to go to college. =o! Now I still have to look up what they have, but fully paid to go to college? And I'm only half-related to his side of the family? Whoa!

Holy shit, talk about a random day. Someone's daughter you don't even know dies and I get $100,000 to go to college? Fuck yeah.

Currently Playing: KONAMI KUKEIHA CLUB, Sota Fujimari - Gradius Medley (GRADIUS)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 witnesses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Nov 3, 2007 - 11:46 PM
I-I-IT'S G-G-G-GRADIUS
I bought this for $15 and it makes me happy:

Gradius is the next best thing ever since strategy RPGs and if anyone says otherwise they have another thing coming. Heh, the console versions of these were TAME compared to their arcade counterparts.

Ugh, I'm glad I wasn't old enough to enjoy the arcade games because I'd been probably pounding in $100 a day trying to beat these damn games. Even on Easy they can be cheap with their kills BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE BULLET GET YOU FROM BEHIND.

"LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED SOME PRACTICE"

Currently Playing: Gradius 1 - Ending BGM (because otherwise I'll never hear it)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 witnesses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Nov 2, 2007 - 09:19 AM
Whoa dreams...
So I totally had a dream about GFF. Boy was it crazy~

We were all hanging out at Miles' place (sup miles~) getting fat out of donuts, doritos, and fritos playing Xbox 360 (Halo 3) and Nintendo Wii (BRAWL) and we recently found out how to hook up the 360 and Wii together so we had about 5 360s and 3 Wii's playing Brawl. LAWLS Then we ran out of donuts so we started to eat his house.

There was also a party or something across the street and I spent $20 on a strategy guide for a Tri-Ace game that never really existed. I immediately ate it, got sick, and woke up. Crazy eh?

What's strange is that I remember this dream almost 100%, which is scary because I never remember dreams THAT often.

PS. Change your wallpaper in your house Miles, it looked like:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 witnesses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Oct 31, 2007 - 11:04 AM
Oct. 31, 2007 @ 9:03AM
Happy Halloween GFF~

Class is kinda gay today with all the "GO DO HALLOWEEN ACTIVITY" floating around all our classes. Today, in Website Science, we are supposed to draw something Halloween in Microsoft Word.

Who the fuck draws things in Microsoft Word?

Well, I'm not going to have fun this Halloween. I have to work from 6pm to 10pm today, yay for work!

P.S.: Trying to get my Creative Zen Vision:M to work under Linux. Well more like better. There's a program called Gnomad that does so, but I'd have to transfer a folder of songs at a time. I want to be able to transfer my entire library of music at once.

Currently Playing: The bitching of girls who want a blackberry.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 witnesses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Oct 14, 2007 - 10:57 PM
Linux Anyone?
sleepy/excited
I finally made the jump to Ubuntu Linux. I had been playing with Ubuntu for awhile now (previously was messing with Debian) and just got reminded of the switch after checking out PCWorld and mention Ubuntu somewhere in an issue. I like how it's so easy to setup unlike Debian was (how long did I have to set up my wireless???? 1000000 years???).

That's how it looks so far after about..ummm...30 hours of work put into it. Well, with about 20 hour breaks checking GFF (haha i didn't post though ) and listening to DJ Mystik - Brick (which by the way is catchy for some HELL reason).

I'm dual booting Windows XP (might actually delete it for 2000 for better performance) so that I can play my online games with it: Albatross18 and FlyFF along with a few single player games when I get a new video card (Oblivion anyone?). Why? Because Gameguard crashes the only thing I could find that boots Windows programs in Linux, Wine. Yay for nProtect!

Having fun and going to continue too. It's so much fun trying to find ways to boost my wireless signal without spending nearly anything~. Lot's of programs to mess with yay~

Currently Playing: DJ Mystik - Brick (10000000000x repeat)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 witnesses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Oct 9, 2007 - 10:51 AM
Sad sad gamer =(
tl;dr: Guy borrows Digital Devil Saga (without asking!), returns it damaged. Unplayable now. Cry cry boo hoo. ;_;

Ugh the worst thing possible happened yesterday and it makes me so sad/angry right now.

Well a friend of mine was staying over for the weekend and he was bored so I let him play Digital Devil Saga (bad idea on my part). I knew he would leave really early sunday morning, but I didn't think he'd borrow it without my permission (I told him I was in the middle of playing it again...).

Lo and behold, I see the case missing from my sexual box set.

He did this once before, but it was with a game I could care less about (Legaia: Duel Saga anyone?) and I didn't tell him to stop doing that which I should have.

Now I'm sitting here with an unplayable copy of DDS because the guy thought it'd be okay to set it down on the data side and made a scratch to it (one that crashes the game near the part where I am coincidentally lol). I'm kinda confused how it happened though because it's like he took a fork to it or something. Does he have some sort of ancient 1000000BC PS2 where the laser is a fork??

I did tell him not to touch my Atlus games though and that he COULD play them here (he's here quiet often which confuses me on why he borrowed it in the first place) but never take them (it doesn't help that my Mom LOVED watching me play DDS because of the story ;-.

Now it's time to save up money to buy an overpriced version because I will NEVER buy a used Atlus game. That's dirty talk mister!

Currently Playing: Devil Summoner - Main Theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 witnesses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Oct 6, 2007 - 01:59 AM
Haunting Lawls
I'm having the time of my life with the PS2 game Haunting Ground. It's a really great game but you gotta wonder what the hell the developers were thinking when they made the game.

I mean...come on' hiding in a lever activated Iron Maiden? I just watched myself get impaled 12 times out of sheer laughter.

AND THE GAME ISN'T EVEN FAIR SOMETIMES.

Oh well, nothing satifies my anger other than "LOL BITCH GOT STABBED" moment when Daniella got spearfished by a shard of glass. Does anyone NOT have a mental problem in this game??

I really have to stop playing new games until I have beaten my current ones. I have about 7 games in a backlog and 80% of those are RPGs. :<

Currently Playing: Digital Devil Saga Music

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Oct 3, 2007 - 10:47 AM
website whut?
hilarity
Nothing beats sitting in Website Science class surfing GFF.

And it's also funning watching everyone go "OMG SO LETS MAKE MYSPACES!!!" Let's all point and laugh!

ahahaha

Seriously the first day over 3/4 of the class raised their hand when asked the question: Are you joining this class for coding myspaces?

Currently Playing: Typing and Clicking

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Sep 29, 2007 - 02:02 AM
rawr
A rather large break from the internet (at least from my computer) has sorta helped out my life.

Sorta.

Currently Playing: Bump of Chicken - Karma

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Trance Machina's Journal