Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Trance Machina's Journal

Journal Banner
OBJECTION

Trance Machina's Journal Statistics
View Trance Machina's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4856
Replies Trance Machina has made 11 comments [view stats]
Comments 30 comments (2.73 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2 props given to Trance Machina [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Trance Machina's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 9, 2007 - 10:51 AM
Sad sad gamer =(
tl;dr: Guy borrows Digital Devil Saga (without asking!), returns it damaged. Unplayable now. Cry cry boo hoo. ;_;

Ugh the worst thing possible happened yesterday and it makes me so sad/angry right now.

Well a friend of mine was staying over for the weekend and he was bored so I let him play Digital Devil Saga (bad idea on my part). I knew he would leave really early sunday morning, but I didn't think he'd borrow it without my permission (I told him I was in the middle of playing it again...).

Lo and behold, I see the case missing from my sexual box set.

He did this once before, but it was with a game I could care less about (Legaia: Duel Saga anyone?) and I didn't tell him to stop doing that which I should have.

Now I'm sitting here with an unplayable copy of DDS because the guy thought it'd be okay to set it down on the data side and made a scratch to it (one that crashes the game near the part where I am coincidentally lol). I'm kinda confused how it happened though because it's like he took a fork to it or something. Does he have some sort of ancient 1000000BC PS2 where the laser is a fork??

I did tell him not to touch my Atlus games though and that he COULD play them here (he's here quiet often which confuses me on why he borrowed it in the first place) but never take them (it doesn't help that my Mom LOVED watching me play DDS because of the story ;-.

Now it's time to save up money to buy an overpriced version because I will NEVER buy a used Atlus game. That's dirty talk mister!

Currently Playing: Devil Summoner - Main Theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 witnesses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5 of 11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Trance Machina's Journal