Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Guilty Gear! Because I love it! v. BURST

Jonathan Ingram
Rattle Your Goddamn Head!

Member 135

Level 9.79

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2006, 11:57 AM #126 of 140
BTW, if people are still debating which version of Judgment to buy, go with the JPN/Asian version. I passed up on Slash because I hoped to understand the new bits of plot given out in Judgment mode, and was disappointed to find out that it was all exactly the same for everyone (but since I already own PS2 Slash, it was bearable).

So, I'll summarize the plot for everyone to save them the displeasure of getting English Judgment:

Spoiler:
Raimond decides to try to gain the power of the King of the Underworld by using the Isene villagers to lure X Character to the area. So he rounds up all the villagers, and fuses them with demons to create every enemy you fight in the game (nope, you're not fighting Gears). He then tricks X Character into killing the King of the Underworld (down in hell no less), and absorbs the powers of the King, turning himself into Judgment. X Character then chases his ass up a castle maze, and fights him. After you win, it turns out that the Judgment powers are too much for poor old Raimond to handle, and he ends up exploding. The End.

Now that you've read that, there's no reason for you to screw yourself over with #Reload. Go get Slash.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
j_xker
Lol

Member 15914

Level 2.00

Nov 2006

Old Dec 22, 2006, 07:57 PM Local time: Dec 23, 2006, 07:57 AM #127 of 140
New AC videos : (90 clips) , maybe you know this, but i post anyway :

http://ghakojoybox.fc2web.com/ggxxto...ggxxactop.html

Login with the password on the site. Then download the download manager (Pop-up) , then you can get what you want
Or this intro :
http://blog.livedoor.jp/aqmania/archives/50606824.html

(rtl42 + Bahamutt_Zero)

FELIPE NO
Maxrune
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 16582

Level 3.31

Dec 2006

Old Dec 23, 2006, 11:17 PM #128 of 140
Yo J_xker is there any other sites to check out the ggac i can't read a thing everything is japanese. ^_^

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
j_xker
Lol

Member 15914

Level 2.00

Nov 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 01:07 AM Local time: Dec 24, 2006, 01:07 PM #129 of 140
Oi, dude....... The game released on 20/12 , just 4 days ago, at Akihabara - Japan. I wonder who could post the videos, except Japanese........
I can't read much Japanese ,too ( Just enough to understand common net words like "download", "password"....etc ^^ ).
But you'll have to "feel" the signs ^^.
From teh page :
http://www.filebank.co.jp/guest/joybox8/20061220ggxxac

You enter the password : geesendou
There are 4 blanks : 2 are filled with information (above) , the 3rd is password , 4 is the confirm code .
After enter the page, you can see a collection of various matchs, numbered from 2006122xxxxxA , with A runs from 1 to 90.
On the top left of the folder, there are 5 symbols , the second from left to right is the download box. After clicking it, a pop up window will be opened, and you have to install the download manager in order to download movie.
When you have already installed the DM, check the videos that you wanna download, click download box again, and..........there you go ^^.

P/S : Do you have another bios ??? My frame rate are awful ( 15 FPS ). Now I'm using euro 2004 version.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
j_xker
Lol

Member 15914

Level 2.00

Nov 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 09:17 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2006, 09:17 AM #130 of 140
You can try this :
http://page.freett.com/henvoke/index.html
Roll down to AC section. 5 first videos.

Ky vs Order Sol : http://off.jf.land.to/roda/src/karei0137.avi

Tournament :
http://calchas.nyanta.jp/ ====> "Movie" section.

IDK if AC is coming for PC, I don't even know if it will be released for Console or not. All we can do now is watch and wait ^^.
It usually takes about 10 months for the arcade to come to console ( Just like #Reload and Slash ). For the PC, it depends on customers,they wan it or not . >.>

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Chaotic Lullaby
.357 in nylons & rouge

Member 459

Level 12.79

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 10:46 PM Local time: Dec 24, 2006, 07:46 PM #131 of 140
uh. what the hell happened to this thread?

anyway, accent core's official site is up.
among other things, it appears that robo ky will be back despite earlier claims by basically everyone that he wasn't.

i'm apparently the only person in the universe who doesn't like the character art, but that's okay because the promotional poster is amazing.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
this space for rent.

Last edited by Chaotic Lullaby; Dec 24, 2006 at 10:48 PM.
Maxrune
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 16582

Level 3.31

Dec 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 10:50 PM #132 of 140
There's some ac videos here

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Elyon
Ex-Server

Member 410

Level 2.50

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2006, 12:14 AM Local time: Dec 25, 2006, 10:14 PM #133 of 140
What's up, Gamingforce peoples.

All known Accent Core videos are being posted up at Dustloop, in this thread here.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Jan 6, 2007, 10:20 PM Local time: Jan 7, 2007, 01:20 PM #134 of 140
Uh, fred_b3 and Maxrune, can you take this to PM (or MSN)? Thanks. You're kinda spammin' the hell out of this thread.
Exciting edit for those who can't see deleted posts! Imagine a string of deleted posts above this post consisting of 'ok kool'! Then imagine if I said 'post' once more before ending this sentence! What a day that'd be!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Infernal Monkey; Jan 6, 2007 at 10:58 PM.
fred_b3

Member 17881

Level 1.00

Jan 2007

Old Jan 6, 2007, 10:31 PM Local time: Jan 7, 2007, 03:31 AM #135 of 140
lol soz ne ways u think 4 posts in 2 days is spam lol.
spam, is like hundreds if not thousands of messages all at once designed to take down a computer ¬.¬ bit like justce's "cheese laser" gamma ray,
ne ways are ne of u guys sticking to ur main characters or tier whoring??
me im sticking with potempkin and ky through AC

ne ways max add us ^^

Infernal sez: Oh okay, that's cool then. Thread banned.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Infernal Monkey; Jan 6, 2007 at 10:38 PM.
Jonathan Ingram

Member 135

Level 9.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2007, 06:45 PM #136 of 140
What? #Reload PC Online?!! Yep; apparently, the Japanese have had it for a while, and finally, it's available for the world! Here's how it's done:

Spoiler:
Originally posted at dustloop.com by LightningCancel:

Hi, this is to help you get GGXXNet running perfectly. Compiled from information found on dustloop and the #ggxxonline channel on irc.mizuumi.net.
- #ggxxonline
(Updated As of 4/9/07)

1.) Obtain the *Japanese* version of GGXX #Reload, I won't tell you where to find it. Google is your brother.

2.) Download and install that baby and run the config.exe to set your controls.
Note: Since this is a Japanese game, it will take a while to begin the installation process. Once installation begins, you'll have to click the button on the far right a few times. On some systems, this button will have Japanese text followed by '(N)'. If the installation window closes after you clicked the button, then it means you clicked the wrong one. Try the one next to it instead.

3.) Download the GGXXNet patch from:
http://ggxxnet.mad.buttobi.net/index.html Right now, we're upto 1.04.

4.) Head to your Guilty Gear XX #Reload directory in program files, that's:
C:\Program Files\GUILTY GEAR XX # RELOAD and change the folder's name to 'GUILTY GEAR XX #RELOAD'.
So now, the new folder will be located at:
C:\Program Files\GUILTY GEAR XX #RELOAD.

5.) Extract the files from the XXNet package into your GG dir.

6.) Run the patcher file, and it'll automatically patch your ggxx.exe and create a backup called ggxx.OLD, if anything goes wrong with your game, delete the ggxx.exe and rename the ggxx.OLD to ggxx.exe and run the patcher again.

7.) Open the ggxxnet_config.exe, change the server script address to:
www.nurupodensetsu.com/ggn/ggnlobby.cgi
and choose your port, and change the delay frame to 4. Most players use 4.

*IF YOU HAVE A ROUTER, PLEASE READ*:
If you have a router, by default you will have to forward TCP port 10000 on your router. This port can be replaced with any other port as long as you remember to forward it on your router. Some people (including myself) have found that enabling DMZ as well on the router helps connection problems.

8.) Right click your ggxx.exe, copy it, then paste a shortcut on the desktop.

9.) Run the ggxx.exe, and enable shortcut mode. To do this, go to:
options>>game options>>shortcut mode on
and exit to save it. Then run the game again, and you'll see ggxxnet at the bottom of the menu.
When you enter this mode, please keep an eye on the player status.
Status Key:
IDLE OK - good to go

BUSY NG
fighting with other players

NO RESPONCE NG
the player in not in the VS NET screen, or player is not in the game

EX ENABLE/DISABLE NG
Enable ExCharacter option setting is different(In ggxx_net_config.exe you can enable ex characters)

DELAY # NG
Change your Delay Frame setting in your ggxx_net_config.exe to match the other player's Delay Frame setting, then you should be able to connect to them (it seems that most ppl I see online set their Delay Frame to 2)

VER ERR x.xx NG
Player's GGXX NET version is older than yours

VER ERR ??? NG
Player's GGXXNET version is newer than yours

10.) Enjoy, and if you need any help at all, stop by #ggxxonline on irc.mizuumi.net and someone will be here to help you.

To open your ports:

Spoiler:
Originally posted by Doveston:

If you want to know if you're set up right use the Custom Port Test on http://whatsmyip.org/ports/

put in the port you're using (default 10000) and click check port

If you get:
Timeout
then the port isn't forwarded and this isn't going to work well/at all for you

If you get:
Closed
Error Number: 61
Connection refused
that's fine, it means the port is being forwarded but you don't have Guilty Gear running

Once you have netpatched Guilty Gear running (just running don't have to connect or anything) you should get:
Open
which means it should work

The unofficial "American" lobby:

www.nurupodensetsu.com/ggn/ggnlobby.cgi

And finally, my info:

Jonathan Ingram | Abom. K | Alexandria, VA | Delay 4

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Jonathan Ingram; Apr 14, 2007 at 06:51 PM.
Dizzy
The Latin Cockroach

Member 729

Level 16.74

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2007, 07:33 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2007, 09:33 PM #137 of 140
I'll definitely try this out. I just wonder how much lag will i get. I haven't tried any fighting games online yet, but i've read that most of them have pretty bad lag...
I just hope i can FRC properly.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

| XBL: Dizzy4U | PSN: Dizzy4U |
| GFF ¡En Español! | My YouTube |
Jonathan Ingram

Member 135

Level 9.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2007, 08:13 PM #138 of 140
From the matches I played, I can say this much: when it's good, it's better than X-Box Live. When it's bad however... However, most of the players on there are fucking good, and as someone who's been looking for a challenge, that makes it more worth my time than Live.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dizzy
The Latin Cockroach

Member 729

Level 16.74

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2007, 08:24 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2007, 10:24 PM #139 of 140
That's exactly what I'm looking for. We don't have a GG arcade over here, and my friends don't play the game either. I need to fight kick ass players in order to improve.
I don't see the point in fighting someone who doesn't know even the controls. From what i learned from 3rd Strike and MVC2, the best way to learn, is actually loosing.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

| XBL: Dizzy4U | PSN: Dizzy4U |
| GFF ¡En Español! | My YouTube |
Maxrune

Member 16582

Level 3.31

Dec 2006

Old Apr 14, 2007, 09:15 PM #140 of 140
Hey thanks for the online patch Jonathan Ingram.Have been looking for a good fight in a long while.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Guilty Gear! Because I love it! v. BURST