Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How Do I Set Fireox to Load a Proxy for Only Certain Websites?

Kaiten
Everything new is old again

Member 613

Level 29.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 08:41 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 06:41 PM #1 of 4
How Do I Set Fireox to Load a Proxy for Only Certain Websites?

I have been having MAJOR connection problems to GFF lately. And, like a miracle using a proxy server has let me start posting again. The thing is, I want to use the proxy server only for gamingforce and not for any other website. The settings in Firefox let you exclude certain websites, but not use the proxy for only certain sites. If there's any setting or extension to do this for me, I'd be really grateful.

How ya doing, buddy?
Snowknight
may carry parasites

Member 165

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 09:41 PM #2 of 4
About the best you're going to get--extension-wise--is either ProxyButton or QuickProxy, both of which add a button (or something like that) to the Firefox interface to turn on and off a proxy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kaiten
Everything new is old again

Member 613

Level 29.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 02:47 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 12:47 PM #3 of 4
Originally Posted by Snowknight
About the best you're going to get--extension-wise--is either ProxyButton or QuickProxy, both of which add a button (or something like that) to the Firefox interface to turn on and off a proxy.
I tried both, they don't work too well. I'd like to have it automatically switch between Direct Internet Connection and Proxy automatically (since the proxy I use can't handle https or ftp links). I'm picky but GFF just won't work on my normal conection right now.

Most amazing jew boots
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 03:06 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 12:06 PM #4 of 4
Fire ox?

Also, too bad about those GFF problems. Must be miserable.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > How Do I Set Fireox to Load a Proxy for Only Certain Websites?