Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Anyone know how to speed up Firefox while paginating multiple pages or comments?

Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Dec 23, 2007, 11:07 PM Local time: Dec 23, 2007, 09:07 PM #1 of 3
Anyone know how to speed up Firefox while paginating multiple pages or comments?

Whenever I go to websites that have links to view all comments, or view all pages in a thread, it takes forever for the browser to load up all the comments and/or pages. It's not like I have a super slow computer either (3.0 GHz P4 with 1 gig of RAM), so why does it take so long for Firefox to just load up mostly just text? It's not like it has to load up high-res pictures or tons of movies. Anyway to kick Firefox in the ass to get it to speed up its shit?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2007, 11:28 PM Local time: Dec 24, 2007, 12:28 PM #2 of 3
Maybe it's your internet connection? Or try disabling your Firefox extensions?

Most amazing jew boots
Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Dec 23, 2007, 11:42 PM Local time: Dec 23, 2007, 09:42 PM #3 of 3
I'm on a Cable connection, so it's not that. And I'll try disabling my extensions, but I don't think they have anything to do with it. The ones I use are AdBlock, VideoDownloader, and repagination. Maybe you could try going to YouTube and going to a video with over like 1000 comments and clicking the view all comments and see if it loads up lickety split or slow as fuck like mine is. Or even a Digg article with tons of comments.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Anyone know how to speed up Firefox while paginating multiple pages or comments?