Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Virtual Console Secret Santa!

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2007, 05:30 AM Local time: Dec 21, 2007, 04:30 AM #76 of 89
Rat tells me he still hasn't gotten his gifts.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2007, 08:37 AM #77 of 89
Rat tells me he still hasn't gotten his gifts.
According to the rules, his Santa has until Christmas to send the gifts, so I can't really say much right now.

On a somewhat related note, my Wii at least is really slow. I downloaded SMW and Ninja Gaiden last night, but I just got the accompanying message for Ninja Gaiden this morning. I never got a message for SMW at all. If I hadn't known to look in the Shopping Channel, I never would have seen the gifts. Gotta love the Nintendo online experience.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2007, 01:47 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2007, 12:47 PM #78 of 89
Yeah, I know, but he BOLD texted me, see. I just relay the message. =o

Also yes. It sounds as slow as the Galaga thing you sent me. I never got a message for that and only saw it after it popped in the shop channel. How very sage.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2007, 01:51 PM #79 of 89
You could just go beat up Smelnick, if it would make you feel any better.

FELIPE NO
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2007, 02:04 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2007, 01:04 PM #80 of 89
This sounds like a prime plan. Violence is the answer to most of life's problems anyway.

Most amazing jew boots
Omnislash124
Currently Playing: Phantom Brave

Member 2043

Level 29.93

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2007, 09:27 AM #81 of 89
You guys have slow response times? That's odd. I thought mine was pretty fast... I got all my messages simultaneously (or at least I woke up to 6 messages), both thank you messages from the gift I sent and the messages that told me that I had received gifts.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Anime FTP
Server Status: -XP MODE-
Anime - PM Request
AnimeOST - PM Request
Traumatized Rat
Final Fantasy VI

Member 294

Level 31.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2007, 09:49 PM #82 of 89
So I've received parts one and two of my three part gift. I'll post what I ended up getting after I receive the last part.

How ya doing, buddy?
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2007, 10:11 PM #83 of 89
So I've received parts one and two of my three part gift. I'll post what I ended up getting after I receive the last part.
Same here, actually. My santa mentioned he was sending a 3rd game, but I haven't seen it pop up yet. No big deal if he didn't, since the other two games he sent were over 1000 points, just thought I'd mention it in case there's a Wii failure somewhere.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Traumatized Rat
Final Fantasy VI

Member 294

Level 31.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2007, 01:53 AM #84 of 89
Same here, actually. My santa mentioned he was sending a 3rd game, but I haven't seen it pop up yet. No big deal if he didn't, since the other two games he sent were over 1000 points, just thought I'd mention it in case there's a Wii failure somewhere.
Well, I don't think there's a mistake yet. My Secret Santa made it explicitly clear that the games were being sent one at a time and there would be a wait in between each one. Rather clever idea.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2007, 04:35 PM #85 of 89
Got my excellent third present from my Secret Santa this morning. Galaga '90 is as awesome as I thought it would be.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Old Dec 24, 2007, 01:13 AM #86 of 89
God damn, ActRaiser difficulty fluctuates like a motherfucker.

YOU THINK YOU'RE GOOD AT PLATFORMING AND DODGING SHIT? NOT ANYMORE YOU AREN'T. OH HERE HAVE FIVE BOSSES IN A ROW. DID I MENTION THE FINAL BOSS HAS THREE FORMS? PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLE FOR A GIANT DICK.

Seriously, how did they think the difficulty for some of these games was acceptable for children? I look forward to building civilization more than platforming which is completely backwards because I fucking hate Sim City.

Good game but god damn it needs some difficulty polish.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2007, 01:53 PM #87 of 89
Indeed. I felt like I was cheating when I hoarded Source of Magics and got Stardust, but at the same time I thought that I probably wouldn't survive without them back when I played it

As a side note, my gift giving isn't over yet! Recipient will receive one more gift to enjoy

I am enjoying R-Type III: The Third Lightning and Axelay, even if they're both somewhat unforgiving. I had no idea Axelay could pull off beautiful graphics and effects like those. As for R-Type, I like how you have to watch out for tiny tiny specks to dodge.

FELIPE NO
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2007, 11:06 PM #88 of 89
My brother and I actually started playing Ghosts 'n Goblins. That game is a bitch. Can't say it's worse than Battletoads though, because at least there's infinite continues. We played for something like three hours, and managed to just scrap by level 2.

The really awesome thing about the game though was that I could play it with my brother. I haven't actually spoken to him for something on the order of years. Totally mending broken families here. <3

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Traumatized Rat
Final Fantasy VI

Member 294

Level 31.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 04:05 PM #89 of 89
Ok, I got all three games. Um, Bonk III (TG16) and Streets of Rage II (Genesis) are both really fun. We just cleared Streets of Rage II on easy tonight and there will probably be multiple attempts made on Normal in the near future. I played Bonk III for awhile and found the control style to be incredibly innovative and really quite enjoyable to play.

We tried Dungeon Explorer (TG 16). The massive multiplayer element is really fun but the game is surprisingly difficult. We're probably going to take another crack at it with V people for epic amusement. What's the point of playing a game like that with a single person? I didn't enjoy it quite as much as the other two but it is still pretty cool.

(moved from the WRONG THREAD LOL. I guess late at night isn't a good time to post)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Virtual Console Secret Santa!