Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Posing as the opposite sex- TRY IT

Divest
Banned

Member 3267

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2008, 03:59 PM Local time: Jan 10, 2008, 01:59 PM #26 of 37
You're a girl?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Aji
bleh

Member 20118

Level 5.67

Feb 2007

Old Jan 10, 2008, 10:10 PM #27 of 37
In one of the forums I joined someone referred to me as "she" even though I'm a guy. I guess my username brought up assumptions, but I specified my sex as male. I wasn't treated any differently because other people on the forum knew me as a guy. One time I posed as a female on a forum. I got pretty lazy and posted only a few times. After awhile I just ended up disabling my account so I never really did get to see if there was a difference

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2008, 11:00 PM #28 of 37
I have a female undead rogue on World of Warcraft. That's about as far as I've gotten on this science experiment =( But I have noticed that I seem to get treated very nicely, so there's something to be learned ;O

"Naw you can have that mining spot."
"Here's an extra tip "

No complaints =I I just say "Oh. Thanks =D" and leave it at that.

Posing, posting, wutevah~
I'd don't think that works for female Gnomes though.

Everyone is all like "holy crap it's one of those little people, but eww it's a girl she's ugly as shit"
Then they send aggro'ed monsters at the girl Gnome and she'd get all like "oh shit I'm gonna die becuz I'm so small and dumb and UHHHH I'm dead."

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2008, 11:06 PM Local time: Jan 10, 2008, 11:06 PM #29 of 37
Ahaha ='D I've only seen, like, one female gnome. I've NEVER seen a female dwarf. Are they even playable? I mean good lord

I was speaking idiomatically.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 08:15 AM Local time: Jan 11, 2008, 06:15 AM #30 of 37
Closest I've gotten to any of that is playing as Female characters in MMORPGs.

How ya doing, buddy?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 08:39 AM Local time: Jan 11, 2008, 02:39 PM #31 of 37
New members tend to assume I'm female when I have this avatar up but it's not like I encourage it. I might have used the female icon here for a bit back in 2004 or so but that was more of an in-joke than anything else. I seem to remember about the same time that a lot of people here never worked out if Lav was male or female.

FELIPE NO
RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 08:47 AM Local time: Jan 11, 2008, 09:47 PM #32 of 37
To avoid having my 4th or so account at Planet Gamecube banned I pretended to be female. I really don't think I was treated much differently there, but maybe because I used an ambiguous username (18 Days) and didn't make a big deal of it. I did however get lots of helpful replies when I asked for car repair help and plaed up being a female and "not understanding cars."

Eventually when my user title was changed to "Funhouse Princess" I outed myself as RABicle and now I just get a lot of transvestite jokes and whatnot thrown my way.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 09:03 AM #33 of 37
Then there's Lady Serena. The guy goes by some name starting with V. Except he was dead serious and willing to kill himself over it. And of course we all knew better. Man... lets NOT ever have a crash again?

I had never really bothered in this reverse gender experiment.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Philia; Jan 11, 2008 at 09:06 AM.
Disembow
SL Furry

Member 3141

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 09:07 AM #34 of 37
I remember playing Guildwars a whiel back when it first came out, me and a few buddies of mine had female characters, typically because guild wars males looked like turkey-legged morons. It was highly interesting and amusingly how different we were treated the instant anyone found out that we were not, in fact, females. We also once amusingly pretended like we were all living together, and hinted that perhaps it was more (aka lesbians) and you should have seen the instant sudden about-face chat took. It's almost sad how often people change their reactions simply due to gender.

Most amazing jew boots
nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Jan 11, 2008, 09:15 AM Local time: Jan 11, 2008, 04:15 PM #35 of 37
I've done it a few times for fun in chats while drunk tricking dirty (old) men that I'm this hot 16 year old chick that wants some action (sometimes even younger and the sick thing people still want to chat about sex with me). Then when they least expect it I expose myself and laugh at them getting either mad or scared (because by then I'd have gotten both their mobile number and full name and where they live). Sometimes these guys say the most disgusting things, even knowing that I would be something like 14-16

I have played as a female character on a few private servers in Ragnarok Online because the female characters in Ragnarok Online are cool. Never really experienced any difference in treatment back then though because a lot of people did it because you were free to make any kind of account. And I don't think I've ever been regarded as a female online neither, probably because of my nick pretty much giving it away.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 09:03 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2008, 07:03 PM #36 of 37
Quote:
Then when they least expect it I expose myself...
Wouldn't that probably be when they're most expecting it?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 10:32 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2008, 09:32 PM #37 of 37
I've played female characters in MMORPGs, and been called a bitch. I've played female characters in MUSH/MUDs as well, and people are always surprised when I reveal I am male. GUESS I'LL TAKE A HINT.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Posing as the opposite sex- TRY IT