Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Mugen Chars Interchange Center Vr.1.0
Closed Thread

Faust-VII
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 14728

Level 1.10

Oct 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 01:38 PM #1 of 7
Mugen Chars Interchange Center Vr.1.0

Hi! i'm new, i just have looking the official Mugen thread, but i was thinking that will be more formal, cool, and easy, make a thread ONLY for the mugen chars, stages, and another caracteristics here(i know that the official thread have these topics, but it's a little "enredado"(spanish rulz!)because it have so much pages...and i think it'll be better a new thread o.o U)... for example(this is a real example, i really need that char) :

i will start asking if someone have the char of Black Magician Girl of Yu Gi Oh!
(BMG, a blonde chick with magic powers and magician uniform)
I saw it in a page, but the link was broken. can you send me it?

Mail : lonelydragon_heartagram@hotmail.com

well, i hope that my thread can be used and if someone have BMG send it to me ...PLEASE!!

THANKS! :biggrin:

Double Post:
oh, about a torrent in the official mugen thread...she's in the list...but my connection is 128k! i can't download it so pleaseeee if someone can send me just the BMG char or give me a link where i can download her o.o

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Faust-VII; Oct 31, 2006 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 01:53 PM #2 of 7
dude this is ganna get closed o-o
You lvl1 people need to start reading. I know you saw the official mugen thread, weren't you wondering why it was closed?
It gets out of hand becuase of fools registering and requesting and mainly creating spam, not the tasty kind either, the kind that you leave out in the sun for too long.
There should be a filter or sticky to inform people about this, its happening too much.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

New Record!
Faust-VII
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 14728

Level 1.10

Oct 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:27 PM #3 of 7
ABOUT THAT...

well, i think it's true what you have said...but what about the people who needs help to find a char or the people that needs help in some mugenistic topic?

i think that if we are not stupids - -U and understand that spam is prohibited ...so just don't do it - -U and that will help all the people who doesn't have a char or need something well just in case, i will remember the rulez:

-Please SPAM NO

- you can put links i tought, and like i do in my fisrt post just PUT THE NAME OF THE CHAR and if someone have it, he can SPAMMINIARTE XD in a private message, not in the thread. but you can put a link here.

-and well, u know, the tipical rulez, not bad comments, if u have a problem go to the mugen help thread, and be happy and enyoj your thread!

Forever yours

Faust VII

Double Post:
and about a filter...the filter is the brain XD

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Faust-VII; Oct 31, 2006 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:33 PM Local time: Oct 31, 2006, 11:33 AM #4 of 7
There have been nearly ten topics on Mugen closed or deleted recently, the gray links are all over the front page. You're well meaning enough, but I can't see how you'd expect this one to go any different.

Most amazing jew boots

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
Faust-VII

Member 14728

Level 1.10

Oct 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:41 PM #5 of 7
well...

because i think that some people needs help! and i always when someone needs help in something, i help him/her for this i think that this thread need to be open, to help people that shares your interest, FOR GOOD WILL AND PARTNERSHIP

I was speaking idiomatically.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:50 PM Local time: Oct 31, 2006, 01:50 PM #6 of 7
Doc, would it not make more sense to just set up some sort of filter or option that autocloses every thread with the word "Mugen" in the first post? And ban the poster who made it?

I always have the best ideas

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:58 PM Local time: Oct 31, 2006, 10:58 PM #7 of 7
Look, this isn't the place, alright.

We tried it already and the results were ridiculously tragic. The reason was illiterate internet idiots who flood the forum in hopes of getting something for free/with little effort.

We are not doing this again, we are not catering for mugen leeches, you'll have to try another place.

And don't reopen a closed thread again or someone will slap you.

FELIPE NO

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] Mugen Chars Interchange Center Vr.1.0